Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Haha Nae bad, aye they could of done, fortunately nobody came out. Saps like you trying to film the whole thing saved the day.

Still a brilliant watch on a rainy day.

'Young Fife lad straightens Allan Thicke lookalikes teeth' on YouTube for anyone wishing to view.

Don't ever say 'to die for' again, just say they are shit hot or something. You're not in Sex and the City.

Haha get him telt Moobs. One of my mates started calling everything 'devine' after living with his now ex in Wimbledon. Cue spluttering and a very loud "what did you just say?? You massive poofter!"

^ There is no tup/rumpus thing.

He's jealous of my worldly ways and sends me private messages every now and again threatening violence because of his insecurities.

I, on the other hand cannot abide narrow minded oiks. When we had a meeting arranged to sort out our differences, as pointed out by other posters, he refrained from showing up.

Read into that what you like...

That's complete bollocks. I could get Harcus to dredge up your posts from the time.

Put it this way. I'm honest, and genuine, and have met others from here who could vouch for that.

You're not. You just make things up.

You also apologised to me by PM recently for your pish but probably can't remember doing so due to inebriation.

Good. I dont want her associating with the likes of yourself.

If you are coming to Buckie on Sunday to watch the Wick youths in their cup final, pop round for a cup of tea and a belly button softie.

Providing I am back from Pitlochry.

If you are coming to Buckie on Sunday to watch the Wick youths in their cup final, pop round for a cup of tea and a belly button softie.

Providing I am back from Pitlochry.

It's a league game, not a cup final.

The young scorries having won the league last week. I coached a good few of them.

:laughing:

Glen Moray is the only whisky that has Glen in it's name that is not nice.

Gads min. It's like fucking paint stripper. Disgusting and likely falsely distilled outwith Speyside and shipped in pretending to be a Speyside.

Your post here confirms you're an absolute crackpot.

Hey buffoon, you fucking shithouse.

I was drinking stuff direct from the barrel, when I was 15 working at the local cooperage where I used to stay, and no doubt if you do your fucking research and ask the other countless know all cunts that frequent this board with you, you will know that there was indeed a cooperage, and you will be able to tell me the name, of it and the location,

And the stuff we used to drink from the barrel make the fucking pish you cunts spout on about seem like piss,

So go and fucking sit down shut up, alright cunto

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I was drinking stuff direct from the barrel, when I was 15 working at the local cooperage where I used to stay, and no doubt if you do your fucking research and ask the other countless know all cunts that frequent this board with you, you will know that there was indeed a cooperage, and you will be able to tell me the name, of it and the location,

And the stuff we used to drink from the barrel make the fucking pish you cunts spout on about seem like piss,

Your best post :D

Amazing.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Taxi for the Buffoon