I was reading an article from Lufthansa about how Baku is an up and coming holiday destination. I like to get off the beaten track on holiday but I was under the impression that Baku is shit (I'm basing this on the opinions of 3 oil workers). So is it a worthy holiday destination? Redstar I notice you live there so would appreciate your opinion. And I'd like to see you try and get Broon into the thread too laughing.gif

I was reading an article from Lufthansa about how Baku is an up and coming holiday destination. I like to get off the beaten track on holiday but I was under the impression that Baku is shit (I'm basing this on the opinions of 3 oil workers). So is it a worthy holiday destination? Redstar I notice you live there so would appreciate your opinion. And I'd like to see you try and get Broon into the thread too laughing.gif

Spent three years there. Utter shithole from top to bottom. Avoid for a holiday.

:hysterical: definately not! Avoid at all costs. Go to Georgia instead.

They would say that!