Steve Kean

• 3 months later...

this guy is a fuckin joke! unfotunately for my sins, my 'other team' is Blackburn and they have become a fuckin complete laughin stock since them indian cunts came in and put this balloon in charge. the man talks the biggest amount of pish iv ever heard in all my years watchin fitba. he's a terrible tactician, maks a few decent signins but never plays them and goes n signs aboot 6 young portugese cunts all in the same position and says the exact same thing aboot them. he's just an all out cunt and blackburn will never be back in the premiership with him in charge. he should never ever be given a managerial position again at any level. prick.

I think they've been out of the top division for too long now, and it'll piss Leeds off that Forest will be up before them, so I want Forest up.

They are also a team I keep an eye on results of, no reason why whatsoever, just one of those teams I guess.

with some of the squads theyv had in recent season im amazed theyv never come close to goin up. altho theyv had a couple of shit managerial appointments! also very surprised no prem team has taken a punt on McGugan yet, always rated him, proper box to box midfielder with some strike on him.

McGugan is a great player.

Billy Sharp will be a great loan signing for Forest also, he has many goals in him.

I think Lee Camp and Majewski will be the big players for Forest this season though and could make the difference with them staying in Championship or going up.

billy sharp is a solid proper striker with plenty goals in him, if he strikes up a good partnership with cox then they will surely threaten most defences! dina think majewski is that great to be honest, looked good when he first came but think even slow fat andy reid is better. theyv also got lansbury aswell who i always thot would be a top player but should get alot o gametime this year, quality footballer. aye camp is class, one of the best champ keepers and another lad who surprisingly nobody bigger has taken a punt at.

Majewski when deployed correctly (although does need to sharpen up) is a great player.

u seem to use that word alot, well twice actually. he is good but certainly not great. id doubt any player in the championship is 'great'. he still has alot of potential like, he must be only 22, 23?? got a quality left foot but disna strike me as bein a proper winger, seems he'd be better deployed through the middle but certainly isna better than mcgugan. either way, forest have an abundance of talent in midfield and up fron this year.

I've used it twice, but I thought you would have read between the lines and noticed 'great championship' player.

Would he hack it in Premiership? I'm not sure, but for any club in the championship, or below - he'd be a great player.

He has a mean left foot as you say. I remember watching him in a game last year (forget who it was against) - but he was just dominating everyone on the park, and stood out like a sore thumb.

I think he's 25

haha aye i get ya aye. deffo one of the mare talented champ players, and im sure he'd be a decent addition to a lesser prem team. there are certainly plenty of midfielders in the prem anoo who shudna be there haha.

aye i cana mine if it was last year or his first season but he scored ane o the best goals id seen that year, long high cross to the back post area and he rifled in a volley with insane power and amazin tekkers. if i was a forest fan id be dyin to see him playin at pace more, bein direct and goin on mare dribbles and swingin crosses we that cultured left fit!

with some of the squads theyv had in recent season im amazed theyv never come close to goin up. altho theyv had a couple of shit managerial appointments! also very surprised no prem team has taken a punt on McGugan yet, always rated him, proper box to box midfielder with some strike on him.

I used to play football with the Nottm Forest GP, when I lived in Nottingham. He used to go on about McGugan before he'd broken into the first team... the next big thing, etc, etc. It's fair to say that they had high hopes for him. He's not quite hit those heights yet, but he's begun to kick on recently.

Forest are a chance this year - they've had a capable first XI for a few years now, but injuries have always taken their toll. The new owners have added a bit more depth to the squad, so hopefully they can do in the next couple of years.

I used to play football with the Nottm Forest GP, when I lived in Nottingham. He used to go on about McGugan before he'd broken into the first team... the next big thing, etc, etc. It's fair to say that they had high hopes for him. He's not quite hit those heights yet, but he's begun to kick on recently.

Forest are a chance this year - they've had a capable first XI for a few years now, but injuries have always taken their toll. The new owners have added a bit more depth to the squad, so hopefully they can do in the next couple of years.

aye he's always been touted as a potential star but cos of injuries and lack of consistency has never been there. but he's got everythin in his locker to be a top player i think. if forest dont go up this season i fully expect someone to finally take him to the prem.

• 3 weeks later...