Prediction

:crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

Bebo where's the lets all laugh at England smiley we had for the world cup?

wouldnt be a huge shock actually. its quite likely i'd say in a tough group.

lose to france.

draw with sweden.

anything could happen against the home side.

wouldnt be a huge shock actually. its quite likely i'd say in a tough group.

lose to france.

draw with sweden.

anything could happen against the home side.

each and every group could throw up a surprise. The swede's are no push overs and as you say a home side always has a chance

each and every group could throw up a surprise. The swede's are no push overs and as you say a home side always has a chance

just aswell they didnt get shot of their highly paid manager beforehand...

or have a captian up on a racism charge....

:laughing:

who do you think they will take? can't really see Ferdinand playing next to Combat 18's poster boy, can you?

god knows.

personally i would get rid of almost all of the failed golden generation and take some young hungry players.

if it means inexperience will cost them the group stage then so be it. thats what germany did a decade ago.

players ike gerrard really have had their shot with england and failed.

parker and barry are not really up to the grade either.

lampard, maybe. but even he is old. technically and tactically better than those above though so he would get the nod were i woy hodgson.

carrick, maybe to finally get a chance? they'll miss the arsenal loon.

ferdinand has had a decent season after some early troubles. you would have to say terrys champions league play puts him ahead of rio in the form stakes.

i think teryy still has the ear of his teams mates. certainly does with chelsea players. so i'll say he will definitley go.

Top goalscorer looks like an interesting market right now.

Van Persie is available at 10/1, Karim Benzema at 20/1.... and what about Robert Lewandowski at 40/1 as an outsider?

van p will never be top scorer. not the way he plays for holland.

gomes is the obvious candidate.

all it will take is 1 hat trick though. could be loads of players

god knows.

personally i would get rid of almost all of the failed golden generation and take some young hungry players.

if it means inexperience will cost them the group stage then so be it. thats what germany did a decade ago.

players ike gerrard really have had their shot with england and failed.

parker and barry are not really up to the grade either.

lampard, maybe. but even he is old. technically and tactically better than those above though so he would get the nod were i woy hodgson.

carrick, maybe to finally get a chance? they'll miss the arsenal loon.

ferdinand has had a decent season after some early troubles. you would have to say terrys champions league play puts him ahead of rio in the form stakes.

i think teryy still has the ear of his teams mates. certainly does with chelsea players. so i'll say he will definitley go.

Usually I think you're full of pish. However, the only thing I disagree with there is your point about 'Wilkshire.' They won't miss him, because he's done fuck all for England. He'll be an important player for them in the future though.

van p will never be top scorer. not the way he plays for holland.

gomes is the obvious candidate.

all it will take is 1 hat trick though. could be loads of players

This is why I think Lewandowski could be a good bet. I think Poland might win their group. Russia are nothing special, same with Greece. While the Czech Republic are total pish and could find themselves on the end of a hiding in Poland.

Usually I think you're full of pish. However, the only thing I disagree with there is your point about 'Wilkshire.' They won't miss him, because he's done fuck all for England. He'll be an important player for them in the future though.

nice to meet you too.

Top goalscorer looks like an interesting market right now.

Van Persie is available at 10/1, Karim Benzema at 20/1.... and what about Robert Lewandowski at 40/1 as an outsider?

They seem like high odds for those players. I fancy Poldolski for top scorer though. Lewandowski could be a decent 10 spot bet though. Been banging them in for BVB 09 the last couple o seasons.

They seem like high odds for those players. I fancy Poldolski for top scorer though. Lewandowski could be a decent 10 spot bet though. Been banging them in for BVB 09 the last couple o seasons.

Have a look at oddschecker if you don't believe me.... they are best available across all the major bookies.

Actually, on second inspection, PaddyPower offers the best price on the three players I've quoted!

Have a look at oddschecker if you don't believe me.... they are best available across all the major bookies.

Actually, on second inspection, PaddyPower offers the best price on the three players I've quoted!

I wasn't doubting you. I just thought the odds on offer were good from the punters point of view.

Times like this we could be done with NicNac coming back to openly cheer on the Guffs.

mini & Roberto will have to do

I can cheer on the guffs if need be, it really won't bother me......

I don't mind them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QIAv2EoIP0

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fuck me that was quick