I shall be returning from my holiday on jubilee day.

On the day the huns went into admin I was also returning from a holiday and got a lovely text telling me the news in Frankfurt airport.

I am hoping for a similar situation to arise, me in Charles de Gaulle receiving a text replacing the word administration with liquidation crossfingers.gif

On the day the huns went into admin I was also returning from a holiday and got a lovely text telling me the news in Frankfurt airport.

I am hoping for a similar situation to arise, me in Charles de Gaulle receiving a text replacing the word administration with liquidation crossfingers.gif

Good luck in that abortion of an airport. :thumbs:

Unless you're actually in Charles de Gaulle the dead president which I find somewhat doubtful.

Deano got a slip home from training saying he has a fixture against the Huns12's on jubilee day. At Murray Park.

Into the lions den I go. I suspect I'm going to have some good natured banter with the locals.

If anyone has any messages and good wishes they'd like me to pass on while I'm there please post them up and I will certainly try my best to make sure I read shout out every one of them

If anyone has any messages and good wishes they'd like me to pass on while I'm there please post them up and I will certainly try my best to make sure I read shout out every one of them

You're only tax dodgin basturds.

Die Die Die Die ye huns.

YHT Ya Bass.