I see arguably Europe's brightest young talent is deciding after the Lille vs Nancy game tonight which club he'll be signing for.

If he ends up signing for an EPL club I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him on MOTD. Fantastic player with bags of potential.

Media sources are saying it's between Man City, Inter, Chelsea and Man Utd for the Belgian wonderkid.

I think he's good, but there is a player for Montpellier (forget his name) who is a lot better.

Belgium is fairly producing players though, they will pump Scotland in the World Cup campaign.

I ken the boy your on about!

To think Belgium could have 3 Hazard's in their team soon, Eden, Thorgan and Kylian. Mental!

I think he's good, but there is a player for Montpellier (forget his name) who is a lot better.

Belgium is fairly producing players though, they will pump Scotland in the World Cup campaign.

Frightening team right enough, these are the players i'm aware of and it's a very young team too (with the exception of a few):

Mignolet

Van Buyten

Kompany

Vermaelen

Witsel

Fellainai

Dembele

De Bruyne

Hazard

Mertens

Lukaku

Fucking hell, we haven't got a hope against that lot :(

I'm watching the Montpellier game at the moment, they need a point to win the title. That would be quiet an achievement for them considering they were only recently promoted and the amount of money PSG have spent over the last season or two. Game is being delayed though as Auxerre fans have pelted the Montpellier goal area with toilet rolls and tennis balls.

Belgium is the team I fear the most. Can't wait for this campaign most days but then I remember we have Levein leading us. His arrogance is going to fuck yet another chance of us qualifying.

I predict that the Belgians will win the group only just though with Croatia in second spot.

Belgium is the team I fear the most. Can't wait for this campaign most days but then I remember we have Levein leading us. His arrogance is going to fuck yet another chance of us qualifying.

I predict that the Belgians will win the group only just though with Croatia in second spot.

Don't really follow Scotland anymore but totally agree with both your points. We don't stand a chance imo

That's the whole teasing part. Few days ago it was between City and Utd, now Chelsea are in the mix. I reckon he'll end up at Man City although think he's the exact type of player Fergie needs at Man Utd.

Don't know much about him other than from football manager! Fergie needs central midfielders, is he that or a front man? Would rather see united sign Sneijder or muniain(spelling?) if they only make one big money signing.

Don't know much about him other than from football manager! Fergie needs central midfielders, is he that or a front man? Would rather see united sign Sneijder or muniain(spelling?) if they only make one big money signing.

He plays in the hole behind the striker's or as a winger of a front 3. Very good fast paced, skillful player who reminds me of a younger Ronaldo but with more talent than Ronaldo had at that age.

He plays in the hole behind the striker's or as a winger of a front 3. Very good fast paced, skillful player who reminds me of a younger Ronaldo but with more talent than Ronaldo had at that age.

Is he not maybe a bit similar to Rooney if he plays in behind?

Is he not maybe a bit similar to Rooney if he plays in behind?

He's similar in certain aspects but if you bought Hazard it means you can have Rooney actually playing as a striker. He managed 15 assists in Ligue 1 this season on top of 20 goals. Pretty good for a 21 year old if you ask me.

sneijder is no longer worth pursuing. big free and huge wages and he is past his best.

inter got the best out of him and got great value from him with a relatively low fee from real madrid around the time fergie was saying the transfer market had no value in it.

13th biggest budget in their league and they won it.

something like 10 different winners of that top division since 92. That includes Lyon winning it 7 times in a row.

oh to have competition like that

EDIT - in fact the most leagues won by one club over there is 10. Currently 10 each between St Etienne and Marseille. Nantes have a 8 and the its Monaco and Lyon with 7 each.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_football_champions

13th biggest budget in their league and they won it.

something like 10 different winners of that top division since 92. That includes Lyon winning it 7 times in a row.

oh to have competition like that

EDIT - in fact the most leagues won by one club over there is 10. Currently 10 each between St Etienne and Marseille. Nantes have a 8 and the its Monaco and Lyon with 7 each.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_football_champions

Just shows you what you can do with a good manager and scouting network...

Remarkable achievement especially given PSG's millions.