Just shows you what you can do with a good manager and scouting network...

Remarkable achievement especially given PSG's millions.

With PSG's cash they will win it very soon and probably a fair few times after it. always good to see a minnow upset the big boys.

just looking at the list of champions in France then look at the list for Scotland and it makes you cringe

The French teams youth academies are something special. If anyone gets the chance check out LOSC Lille's homepage(using google chrome) so you can use the auto translator. They have a PDF document that outlines their youth academy and it's truly something else.

Germany and Holland are in the same boat, look at the players they always seem to bring through.

Belgium are pretty much like the others except most of their young players get snapped up by bigger teams at a far younger age, Kompany, Hazard, Sonck, Courtois but then they have a few guys who stay there as there facilities are awesome like Steven Defour(who recently transferred to Porto).

I think Chelsea were crazy to reject Stoke's offer last summer to loan him for the season, a season there would have got him settled into the EPL nicely imo.

They signed Thibaut Courtois (another Belgian) and put him straight out on loan to Atletico Madrid. It seems to have done him no harm and he is going back to Chelsea with a Europa League winners medal in his pocket.

I can see why Stoke would have been interested in Lukaku. I saw him play for Anderlecht in the Europa League and even when he was 17 he looked like a fucking beast.

I think Chelsea were crazy to reject Stoke's offer last summer to loan him for the season, a season there would have got him settled into the EPL nicely imo.

He's physically developed enough but he could've done with a season long loan out to gain experience. The boy is built like a fucking tank and is only 19 years old too. Scary!

He's over rated before he's even became rated.

He is a good player, but the build up he's getting is incredible.

See Lukaku for reference also.

He should have bided his time, and now look at him - he's gone backwards.

Hazard is a very good player, but the way the media big him up is staggering. Let him breath.

i kane fit u mean min, but thats the media for u. they always do this. but he is a quality player and will be ace for whoever he signs for. iv a feelin itl be man utd.

i kane fit u mean min, but thats the media for u. they always do this. but he is a quality player and will be ace for whoever he signs for. iv a feelin itl be man utd.

He should sign for Darlington. or the Quakers as they are known.

He'd then be able to say he's one half of the Ducks of Hazard. :tumbleweed:

seems I'm not the only one who thinks you are not making sense. If I knew what you meant I wouldn't have asked what it meant.

fair enough.

ive seen a few games with him. and on the whole i have been impressed. two poty awards back this up.

but he's experienced now and was unable to inspire belgium out of a relativley easy group (germany excepted) for 2012. in comparison by that time robben and rooney were young player of tournaments by then.

all i'm saying that when he steps up a level to chelsea he might struggle. there lots of expectation around this guy and 35m is a lot of cash.

fair enough.

ive seen a few games with him. and on the whole i have been impressed. two poty awards back this up.

but he's experienced now and was unable to inspire belgium out of a relativley easy group (germany excepted) for 2012. in comparison by that time robben and rooney were young player of tournaments by then.

all i'm saying that when he steps up a level to chelsea he might struggle. there lots of expectation around this guy and 35m is a lot of cash.

well do you expect him carry a team through to Qualification like?! there was no way they were goin to do better than germany. and turkey are a good team so finishin a couple points behind them is nuhin t be ashamed of. and robben and rooney didnt 'inspire' theyr nations into tournaments either.

well do you expect him carry a team through to Qualification like?! there was no way they were goin to do better than germany. and turkey are a good team so finishin a couple points behind them is nuhin t be ashamed of. and robben and rooney didnt 'inspire' theyr nations into tournaments either.

belgium have a decent enough team to easily come 2nd in that group. infact they should be able to give germany a run for their money.

i'm not saying he'll fail. in fact i think he probably will be a good buy. but if he is not, i wont be entirely surprised.

belgium have a decent enough team to easily come 2nd in that group. infact they should be able to give germany a run for their money.

i'm not saying he'll fail. in fact i think he probably will be a good buy. but if he is not, i wont be entirely surprised.

Potentially they could've come 2nd but you've got to remember they have a far younger squad than most teams in the whole qualification campaign. They did well considering their average age is so low even though their players are technically gifted they won't be as experienced as the Germans or Turks in that group they had.

He'll be a major hit in the EPL, part of the reason he chose Chelsea will be due to Lukaku, Courtois & De Bruyne being there and you've got to think they'll help him adapt there quickly. Wonder if Chelsea will sign Thorgan and Kylian and package them as the Dukes of Hazard?

so do Turkey, and they did. with a very good team who are far more experienced than the current belgian crop. but i deffo agree that they should, and i think they will, be a solid unit in the future and be able to give anyone a run for theyr money!

so do Turkey, and they did. with a very good team who are far more experienced than the current belgian crop. but i deffo agree that they should, and i think they will, be a solid unit in the future and be able to give anyone a run for theyr money!

Turkey probably don't have any high profile media EPL type players that Belgium do so Bluto wouldn't know that :checkit: :checkit:

Seems like a great player with a good future ahead of him.

I wonder how far and hard the two Manchester clubs pushed to get him.

Really good player, if you get a chance youtube some of his stuff. He reminds me of a better version of Ronaldo at that age. He'll hopefully tear England a new one this Saturday.

Utd from what I read had pushed very hard to get him but they knew he wouldn't go to them as they didn't want to pay the agent that ridiculous fee. Kagawa is their next target now which is ashame as Kagawa and Hazard supporting Rooney wid've been ace.

Really good player, if you get a chance youtube some of his stuff. He reminds me of a better version of Ronaldo at that age. He'll hopefully tear England a new one this Saturday.

Utd from what I read had pushed very hard to get him but they knew he wouldn't go to them as they didn't want to pay the agent that ridiculous fee. Kagawa is their next target now which is ashame as Kagawa and Hazard supporting Rooney wid've been ace.

What's his agent due out of all this?