I was browsing further net info on the ongoing EBT investigations in Scottish football and stumbled across this

Please read and view your thoughts,

http://scotslawthoug...l-winners-2005/

My initial thought was although this may be hypothetical, then surely we would be entitled to financial compensation for loss of hypothetical champions league money. Surely the board must - A, look into this seriously. B, raise this with the other SPL clubs

• Site Sponsor

I was browsing further net info on the ongoing EBT investigations in Scottish football and stumbled across this

Please read and view your thoughts,

http://scotslawthoug...l-winners-2005/

My initial thought was although this may be hypothetical, then surely we would be entitled to financial compensation for loss of hypothetical champions league money. Surely the board must - A, look into this seriously. B, raise this with the other SPL clubs

Who would actually give us the money?

Legally would the team which received the champions league money not then be due to pay it back.

Rangers would be due to pay it back, along with any other party that was complicit in the illegal practices. ie the SFA and SPL if they knew about the EBTs and double contracts.

Problem is, the scum can rustle up money they don't have. although i suppose technically it could all be added to their bill, therefore finishing them off completely.

Rangers would be due to pay it back, along with any other party that was complicit in the illegal practices. ie the SFA and SPL if they knew about the EBTs and double contracts.

Problem is, the scum can rustle up money they don't have. although i suppose technically it could all be added to their bill, therefore finishing them off completely.

Was it the Huns who were in the champions league in 2004??

Juninho EBT was different and seems to be above board.

Juninho didn't play a match for Celtic after receiving the payment as it was part of the early termination of his contract. It was the only EBT payment Celtic made.

aint seen much on this... did they not admit though they didn't declare it? Does that count for anything?

aint seen much on this... did they not admit though they didn't declare it? Does that count for anything?

I'm sure that for all it was they could repay it. And they fucking better as well! With interest. If they have then fair play to them. Cheating cunts but at least they will have admitted wrongdoing unlike their cuntish brothers.

I'm sure that for all it was they could repay it. And they fucking better as well! With interest. If they have then fair play to them. Cheating cunts but at least they will have admitted wrongdoing unlike their cuntish brothers.

From the wee bit on the BBC program it looks like they paid the tax on it a couple of years ago.

Its more the rules about declaring all pay outs to players I was wondering about.

From the wee bit on the BBC program it looks like they paid the tax on it a couple of years ago.

Its more the rules about declaring all pay outs to players I was wondering about.

It was a non- contractual severance payment as part of the early termination of his contract "by mutual consent" made after his last game for the club. It wouldn't have needed to be in the contract lodged with SPL.