Round at my mate's and the two of them love this abortion of a programme.

I have never seen TV like this. This kind of shit makes me embarrassed to be British.

Every bloke is fucking ugly scum. Now I'm sure you men won't agree with me but imo every woman is a fucking munter too. Far too much make up & surgery.

Yet these cunts think they are fucking magic.

Thick as fuck too. Jesus fuck I want to get out of this situation. I'm just gain to bury my head in more. Gin and hope drunkenness gets me through.

I have never seen TV like this. This kind of shit makes me embarrassed to be British.

Every bloke is fucking ugly scum. Now I'm sure you men won't agree with me but imo every woman is a fucking munter too. Far too much make up & surgery.

Thick as fuck too. Jesus fuck I want to get out of this situation. I'm just gain to bury my head in more. Gin and hope drunkenness gets me through.

So many of these shite programmes these days, unbelievable how many people watch this utter pish. :suicide:

My missus loves this shit, sky+ it and everything, so I have the misfortune to have to watch it sometimes (although I usually switch off and read the paper during it). What I don't get is how they are all minted, when none of them appear to have any means of employment and don't have a braincell between them (they don't get rich off the show, apparently they each get

Once stumbled upon this thing by accident, hideous television for the easily distracted.

Towie, Made in Chelsea, Jersey Shore... all beyond pathetic. Only good to have come out of it all was a fairly epic South Park episode which absolutely slaughters Jersey Shore specifically but also bullseyes the entire genre.

The shite that gets aired on channels for dribbling mongtards like ITV2 and E4 brings me out in a near murderous rage. Round up all the brainless twatlords that watch such vapid cuntery, coz I am the angel of death and the time of purification is at hand.

:ninja:

This fucking show has won awards??????!!!!! Suicide.gif

Unbelievable! I hardly watch TV and when I do it's usually through my laptop. Last night proved to me once again that TV is bad for you. Apparently there are young girls who watch this (fuck knows why their parents let them) and are 'inspired' by these brain dead horse faced twats. What do they do apart from get laid, bitch and get waxed?

Where are the role models for this generation children? Spoilt brat footballers like Tevez and Balotelli and vacuous slags like these towie folk.

with this belter being the worst offender.

4c6855600fd8c6a071b582b79c9a2ad24df6af1d.jpg

Haha you are so right. Now this is someone called Chloe. She came on screen last night and I spat out my gin as she was so deformed looking. Actually looked a lot worse than that picture. Her lips were horrendous, like a deformed trout. She has a huge over bite and her teeth are so white they look as though they have been given a dose of radiation poisoning. And then she went into a sauna with another plastic spastic and fair enough, lovely and thin figures but it was as if someone had come along and stuck two footballs on their chests.

ALL of the women I saw on that series of Towie last night were horrendous. I said to my mates I'm sure they would look better with less makeup on. None of them even came close to being beautiful. And the blokes, what utter, fucking arseholes the lot of them. I'd find it hard not to kick their cunting faces in if I came across them. They think they are 'pretty' boys but imo they were all just pig ugly. Give me a man in a boiler suit at the end of a 12 hour shift any day of the week :spunk:

Haha you are so right. Now this is someone called Chloe. She came on screen last night and I spat out my gin as she was so deformed looking. Actually looked a lot worse than that picture. Her lips were horrendous, like a deformed trout. She has a huge over bite and her teeth are so white they look as though they have been given a dose of radiation poisoning. And then she went into a sauna with another plastic spastic and fair enough, lovely and thin figures but it was as if someone had come along and stuck two footballs on their chests.

ALL of the women I saw on that series of Towie last night were horrendous. I said to my mates I'm sure they would look better with less makeup on. None of them even came close to being beautiful. And the blokes, what utter, fucking arseholes the lot of them. I'd find it hard not to kick their cunting faces in if I came across them. They think they are 'pretty' boys but imo they were all just pig ugly. Give me a man in a boiler suit at the end of a 12 hour shift any day of the week :spunk:

Beware of an imminent Cheesepipes appearance. :hysterical:

1338027944[/url]' post='761979']

You'd be lucky to get a 12 hr shift out of Coopy.

My missus loves this shit, sky+ it and everything, so I have the misfortune to have to watch it sometimes (although I usually switch off and read the paper during it). What I don't get is how they are all minted, when none of them appear to have any means of employment and don't have a braincell between them (they don't get rich off the show, apparently they each get

Cheap TV, easy to make, jam for the masses.

The more TV channels we have the more of this dross we'll be served up.

Long gone are the days of high quality TV made in the UK. There's no money in it because instead on 16m tuning in there's 2-3m at most for a lot of the programs and with that the advertising cash just isn't there anymore.

• 2 weeks later...