Eurovision

Will be plenty flange in the crowd although granted the Azeri women can have rather hairy backs.

Thought this was the appropriate board to post but it's pushing it a bit to call it entertainment.

Redstar did you get a ticket for this pish?

My mate is in Crescent Beach hotel and says the place was swarming with joyboys and fanny. More than usual anyway.

Come on Engelbert. :trophy:

Russian grannies for the win.

Get the usual Scandinavian countries voting for each other, then the friendly Eastern bloc countries voting for each other, then the not so friendly nul pointing each other.

Expect Greece to get fuck all from the other Euro currency countries.

Russian grannies for the win.

Get the usual Scandinavian countries voting for each other, then the friendly Eastern bloc countries voting for each other, then the not so friendly nul pointing each other.

Expect Greece to get fuck all from the other Euro currency countries.

Pretty much, but why the hell do Bosnia give any points to Serbia!! Haha.

1338068774[/url]' post='762106']

Pretty much, but why the hell do Bosnia give any points to Serbia!! Haha.

I was wondering that! I guess Eurovision transcends centuries of ethnic tension/cleansing.

I'd also ban male contestants. The whole point of Eurovision is getting drunk and perving over scantily clad European birds. Not watching euro trash gay boys.

1338071058[/url]' post='762134']

Good stuff. Cue all the Eurovision cliches.

Next year I've got a good idea, don't take part.

Not at all. No one gives a shit how many points we get. In fact, I'm disappointed if we don't get nil points. It implies we tried.

Ireland have the right idea. They enter tossers. We could go much further cause. We are one of the few countries that do not need to qualify, so we could literally enter anything.