Jonny Hayes

When did Hayes put that up on Twitter?

Jesus, if we have jumped the gun on this one :banghead:

Liam McLeod tweeted that he had signed just after Redweb announced it. He replied saying "I havent signed for anyone" then tweeted a general tweet saying he hasnt signed for ABerdeen, his agent was speaking to them when he went on holiday 10 days ago, he will know more when hes back.

To be fair it does say he will sign on the completion of a medical when he returns from holiday. I actually think it's him being a bit of a tube, he must have agreed to sign. The club are a little hasty in putting it up on redweb though, also if he does finally put pen to paper it doesn't look good denying it. Why can't we just have a professional club with professional players???

To be fair it does say he will sign on the completion of a medical when he returns from holiday. I actually think it's him being a bit of a tube, he must have agreed to sign. The club are a little hasty in putting it up on redweb though, also if he does finally put pen to paper it doesn't look good denying it. Why can't we just have a professional club with professional players???

Hmm, according to the article on Red Web we spoke to him and his agent before te last game of the season while Hayes on May 15th says

JONNY HAYES insists the only concrete offer he has for next season is a new deal with Inverness.

The 24-year-old midfielder is wanted by Aberdeen boss Craig Brown and is likely to have options put his way in the coming days.

But Hayes claims only Caley Thistle have talked terms with him so far.

The Irishman said:

What Aberdeen are saying is correct, we have agreed to sign him, but he hasn't signed yet. Hayes is saying he hasn't signed for anyone yet, but will when he returns. They're both saying the same thing, and I think he will sign now. AFC must have been given the green light. Welcome aboard Jonny, when you sign!! Great signing.

Waiting on Redstar coming on to slate Pa Broon for this signing, or to blame him for the post on redweb etc...