Jubilee

Fuck living in Glasgow having to put up with that pish.

Looking forward to working Monday & Tuesday. The Hamilotn School on Queens Road has a band and has been playing GSTQ, Rule Brittanaia and that this morning, it's like being in bloody Ibrox :ThumbsDown:

Fuck her.

We get it off, I'm just working it and taking it another time. I'm totally anti-monarchy, especially German usurpers, and the UJ's everywehere are giving me the bolk!

Its always great having the walks at this time of year, as I need to work weekends to get the company budgets done, and you end up getting diverted round the city centre adding half an hour on to your journey so a bunch of bigoted cretans can play songs about effing the fen*ans on tin whistles.

Another reason for hoping the huns hurry up and die :hunbash:

My wife is having a garden party tomorrow.

She mentioned getting bunting for it when I was at home and I informed her that under no circumstances will red, white and blue bunting or a Union Jack ever grace Boofon Manor.

She realised I was being serious. I was fucking raging. It's bad enough having a shit load of folk on your manor while you're away but flying fucking Union Jacks.

Not a chance.

No doubt all the kids there will wreck the joint as well. :ThumbsDown:

Some hun cunt up here has his house decked in union jacks

Good thing about this Jubilee is that all the Huns in Culter are putting their heads above the parapet, adorning their homes with union flags. :hunbash:

Their cards are marked...

On a positive note, looks like God is gonna piss on their parade:

vinIJ.jpg

I dinna mind the Royal Family, the Queen etc. What I DO object to is the way the Hun have hijacked the whole thing for their own ends.

I do mind them, I mind them them very fuckin much. What gives them the right to lord it over us? Who the fuck are they anyway?

Worst of all is the way their opinions are given any credence by the media. Bunch of priveledged, inbred, chinless wonder, fuck-wits. They're obviously thick as pig-shit but the British media hang on their every word as if it means something. If it was up to Charles, there would be no Gherkin or Shard, two of the greatest buildings ever to be built in Britain. :banghead:

Anus horriblus. :ThumbsDown:

I do mind them, I mind them them very fuckin much. What gives them the right to lord it over us? Who the fuck are they anyway?

Worst of all is the way their opinions are given any credence by the media. Bunch of priveledged, inbred, chinless wonder, fuck-wits. They're obviously thick as pig-shit but the British media hang on their every word as if it means something. If it was up to Charles, there would be no Gherkin or Shard, two of the greatest buildings ever to be built in Britain. :banghead:

Anus horriblus. :ThumbsDown:

I agree with your sentiment regarding the royal family but that bit in bold is quite frankly Cornhill admission material. In my opinion of course. I'm sure others like it. I find them monstrosities.

Amazed there's still a Royal Family, to be honest.

A relic from a time when supreme executive power went to the hardest cunt with the biggest sword. And succession was determined by whoever killed the current regent.

I guarantee there isn't a member of the Royal Family, male or female, that I couldn't chin in a fair fight.

I would ONLY condone a Royal Family/King/Queen or whatever if ascension to the throne was STILL determined by feudal means... ie, a fight.

Wasn't off today unfortunately, but as I work in the east end of London I enjoyed a long boozy lunch in the Golden Heart pub, where Chas & Dave (minus Dave) rocked up and belted out a few C&D classics on the old joanna :applause:

89551496.jpg

I guarantee there isn't a member of the Royal Family, male or female, that I couldn't chin in a fair fight.

This would probably more difficult than you think - on account of having to find a chin first.

Had the full 4 day weekend - looking forward to an overflowing inbox and a hectic 3 days.