1 Lunatic, 1 Icepick

Jones

Fairly surprised there isn't a thread on this already. Unless I'm missing something?

Anyway, I won't go into too much detail, here's some fairly in depth articles instead. Nothing too NSFW but story is not for the squeamish.

Basically he killed and dismembered another man while filming it. There is video and yes it's real.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4349654/Cannibal-on-run-after-chopping-up-man-warned-The-Sun-I-cant-stop-killing.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...g-suspect.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...g-suspect.html

It didn't get leaked. The guy posted it online. He had videos of him killing cats uploaded and said the next one wouldn't be an animal.

Sick fuck.... I was tempted to hae a look initially but i don't think i'll bother. Some things are best left to the imagination.

Ah the article says Montreal police changed this claim on Thursday. I'm away at a conference so not as up to date on my news as I should be. Shame on me, and thanks for the correction :sheepdance:

No worries...correcting info on Serial Killers may become stock for the forum due to the season being finished...

Ps I'm sure Broon has something to do with it... ;)

Sick fuck.... I was tempted to hae a look initially but i don't think i'll bother. Some things are best left to the imagination.

Yeh I wouldn't bother. I'm normally not too bad but this was pretty grim. Worse than I thought it was going to be as strange as that sounds.

Not quite as bad as the dnepropetrovsk maniacs, but that's a whole other level of gruesome.

Yeh there's a pic of him with 'her', but she's way too young and doesn't really look like her.

I expect the age difference would be of little import, when you have a shared interest in dismembering bodies.

Although I don't recollect whether Homolka actually dismembered anyone herself. If my recollection is correct she did, however, cut the tendons on the backs of the girls' legs so they couldn't get away. Among other things. Perhaps Redstar can confirm? :)

I expect the age difference would be of little import, when you have a shared interest in dismembering bodies.

Although I don't recollect whether Homolka actually dismembered anyone herself. If my recollection is correct she did, however, cut the tendons on the backs of the girls' legs so they couldn't get away. Among other things. Perhaps Redstar can confirm? :)

No no that's not what I meant, the girl in the pic is too young to be Homolka.

Nah she definitely didn't dismember any victims, of which I think there are only three. One was her younger sister though which is a pretty fucking out there.

okay, whilst Googling these cunts who are guilty in this thread. I accidently came across the name "Ricardo Lopez".

If you are seriously into being this disturbed, Google his name along with "Bjork".

However, Seriously not safe for work.

Depressing, sad, and scary how an individual can be so obsessed with a celebrity. Seriously scary stuff.

okay, whilst Googling these cunts who are guilty in this thread. I accidently came across the name "Ricardo Lopez".

If you are seriously into being this disturbed, Google his name along with "Bjork".

However, Seriously not safe for work.

Depressing, sad, and scary how an individual can be so obsessed with a celebrity. Seriously scary stuff.

That video wasn't too bad compared to the OP.

He posted a blog a few months ago about how to disappear/get rid of your identity in 4 months. Then does that.

lol did you read it though?

Pretty much along the lines of, "you need 4 months, sever all ties to area, stop talking to friends, buy fake ID, liquidate all your possessions and then DRIVE."

Serial killers generally score very high in IQ tests, I doubt this guy will. He's no Jeffery Dahmer for sure.