Well, if the rumours are true and Sky cancel their contract with the SPL if Rangers are demoted, who on here is going to cancel their own Sky contract?

My Sky contract is up for renewal in July, and I for one won't be renewing, better things to spend my cash on these days.

No chance I'll ever get rid of sky! The sports channels is all that's n my tv! Sky are within their rights to do this after all their a business to make money. Just hope this dosnt influence the decision on the cheating bastards! Integrity over financial gain has been said over and over! Perfect time to sort our game out!

Would be quite surprised if anyone subscribes to sky sports just for SPL footy.

No chance I'll ever get rid of sky! The sports channels is all that's n my tv! Sky are within their rights to do this after all their a business to make money. Just hope this dosnt influence the decision on the cheating bastards! Integrity over financial gain has been said over and over! Perfect time to sort our game out!

Would be quite surprised if anyone subscribes to sky sports just for SPL footy.

My main reason for SKY is the golf coverage. Football is a bonus and I took ESPN for the SPL coverage. To be able to see the Dons now and again was good, but I could live without it.

Anyone with morals would have given up on sky years ago. We are all suckers to slick presentation and pay 70 quid a month to watch the occasional game whilst spending most of our time laughing at jim whyte whilst ogling all the awesome birds on sky sports news. One day I'll grow the balls to cancel this shite, only consolation is I must have more moral fibre than a group that hacks in to dead peoples voicemails

Anyone with morals would have given up on sky years ago. We are all suckers to slick presentation and pay 70 quid a month to watch the occasional game whilst spending most of our time laughing at jim whyte whilst ogling all the awesome birds on sky sports news. One day I'll grow the balls to cancel this shite, only consolation is I must have more moral fibre than a group that hacks in to dead peoples voicemails

Bin it RUL...for your

If you had more moral fibre, you would already have cancelled your subscription.

You're in the gutter boyo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yip, Thats what I do, threaten to cancel, and then when I get transferred to the retention department they try and give you cheaper land line calls and broadband, tell them to ram it, then as a final retention they offer discount off of the SKY TV, I get 40% off for 12 months, which I have had for several years, after that 12 months expires, they price goes back up, I call and do the same again.

Does BT vision do all the docu channels that SKY does ?

No I use BT Vision and SKY GO ( son has Sky) through my laptop connected to flatscreen works great.Best of both worlds

I phones sky on Monday told them if they do anything with the money for Scottish football apart from increasing it that is.

I will pull the plug I have been with sky from day one but on this matter they can go to FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

they noted it on my account and did say they have had other calls about this Issue

:lolrangers::sheepdance::lolrangers:

Sky tv is the biggest con job since Bernie Madoff! All they have done is take all the sport that used to be free on terrestrial channels i.e. Golf, Tennis, (how long before Wimbledon and the Open fall to the greedy b**tards) Football etc and charge you a fortune for the priviledge watching it! Then they pump all YOUR hard earned into the English premiership for the players to piss about

Sky tv is the biggest con job since Bernie Madoff! All they have done is take all the sport that used to be free on terrestrial channels i.e. Golf, Tennis, (how long before Wimbledon and the Open fall to the greedy b**tards) Football etc and charge you a fortune for the priviledge watching it! Then they pump all YOUR hard earned into the English premiership for the players to piss about