Would u subscribe  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you subscribe?

I think it would be good to have spl Friday and Mondays a hit like monday night football but have a game on Friday or monday or both because as u know a lot of people of people would rather watch the EPL. Would love to be able to watch Aberdeen on a fri or a Monday night as my work dosnt suite going to games.

I think it would be good to have spl Friday and Mondays a hit like monday night football but have a game on Friday or monday or both because as u know a lot of people of people would rather watch the EPL. Would love to be able to watch Aberdeen on a fri or a Monday night as my work dosnt suite going to games.

So a Thursday and a Sunday then?

Maybe. If they guaranteed a certain, and equal, amount of away games shown live for each club, with every game recorded and shown at some point during the following week, and the ability to series link all Aberdeen games so I don't need to keep checking to see when we are on. I'd probably pay if they did that, and it wasn't all Celtic. What's the chances though?

No.

I have no interest in watching any other SPL pish. Inverness v Hibs? no thanks

Can't quite understand this attitude. I'd much rather watch Inverness v Hibs than Celtic v Hibs for example or worse Celtic vs Inverness. We need to get away from covering all OF games all the time and you can't expect to do that by replacing it with Aberdeen games every week.

A fair and equal number of games for all teams would be fine. Much more Afc games would be on and if you fancied an SPL game as a neutral at least you don't need to watch some overhyped shite about why Celtic or Rangers are a massive worldwide phenomenon and a national "institution" because they can pump St Mirren every season.

Would be pretty good if they had a red button service like the champions league enabling you to watch any game. But even a choice of 2 would be good!

Holland have something similar. You can tune into any game you choose, so removing the temptation to show just 1 team all the time.

I probably wouldn't, interest in football just now is at an all time low.

I have only watched one Euro match in its entirety so far, and that was Netherlands v Denmark.

Can't think of the last EPL game I watched at home (despite having Sky Sports). Watched a few at the pub, but that is more the social aspect than the fitba.

Last Scottish game I watched on the box (other than the Scottish Cup final) was Aberdeen's draw (I think?) down at St Mirren.

If it was available abroad I would absolutely sign up for it, even if it was an online job like red tv. If they had the red button/every game facility it would be excellent they should be looking into these things, actively try to market the SPL and bring in money.

Agree red button with all games would be fantastic!