Spl Vote

SPL VOTE  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will SPL chairmen vote TRFC in SPL

I say a pessimistic yes. I think we'll vote no especially if the results are made public because a yes vote would simply be suicidal. However I have 0 faith in the chairmen of the diddies who may be blinded by possible short term financial gain (eg. Kilmarnock :lolrangers: ) Of course I'd obviously be delighted to be proved wrong :hunbash:

I say a pessimistic yes. I think we'll vote no especially if the results are made public because a yes vote would simply be suicidal. However I have 0 faith in the chairmen of the diddies who may be blinded by possible short term financial gain (eg. Kilmarnock :lolrangers: ) Of course I'd obviously be delighted to be proved wrong :hunbash:

Sadly i think the majority of the chairmen will vote to have the cunts in the SPL and if it does happen then i'll obviously be majorly pissed off but i'm afraid there's nothing we could do about it.

What i will say is well done to the chairmen of the clubs who are AGAINST the despicable Huns being voted in and who actually have balls to try and do something about it

This has been effectively a referendum on Scottish Football with the Chairmen of the clubs acting as the MP's... If they let them back in expect the riots of last year, or the total apathy of the rest of Scottish Football fans, who have frankly been shat upon enough for the past 20 odd years...

If the clubs/MP's ignore the public opinion then what happens is their own fault. This is no austerity measure, this is about punishing cheats.

Nobody knows.

Tempted to take a break from it for a while, I think I'll end up in the loony bin if it drags on much longer.

Worse for you actually living down there and having to put up with the usual shite every day, but i'm sure you'll be popping open the bottles of champers IF the chairmen strap on a pair and kick the fuckers out permanently

See, what I did here for people who STILL aren't sure as to the implications of a YES vote... not that many Dons fans don't know... what I did was to draw this handy diagram that will explain in pictorial form EXACTLY what takes about a thousand words to explain.

What we have here is a picture of a fat bloke, and he represents the SPL, and what this fat bloke is doing, you see, what he's doing is he's taking himself a giant YES vote, represented here by a big, steamy shite, and he's taking this big, steamy YES vote all over the fans, and the spirit of competitiveness... and any kind of sporting integrity... well, that's represented by the 'Sporting Integrity Shithouse Paper', and that's what the SPL is going to wipe it's fat, shitty arse with.... it's going to wipe up all that steamy YES vote with whatever Sporting Integrity Shithouse Paper comes to hand.

So, yeah, see for yourself.

2zodmh0.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I was going to vote "YES" because I don't trust these fuckers one bit.

But in the end I voted "NO".

Firstly I think Dundee Utd will vote "NO" and also that Hibs are a stick on "NO".

And St Mirren are a defintate NO. 100%. The fans are just in the process of taking complete control of the club in the next couple of weeks and they are 99% against Triggers Broom.

Then there's us and all the pressure from our fans. I don't trust Milne but I think we are forcing his hand somewhat.

Lastly I just read that huge numbers of St Jonstone fans are also pressuring their club. Given their most famous fan is S Cosgrove and he doesn't have a single good word to say about Rangers I think lots of their fans will follow his lead and demand a NO from St Johstone.

That leaves Triggers Broom needing Inverness, Celtic, Hearts, Motherwell,Ross County and Killie all to vote YES (by no means certain Celtic, Hearts or County will) along with persuading 2 of the othes above to go against their fans wishes.

There is one other option here to. Before Triggers Broom even get as far as asking to apply to transfer the share of Rangers they have to lay claim to being the same club (a transfer means they are the same member club). That means Chuckie Green needs to be prepared for full liability if the club are found guilty of the Dual Contracts and if they are punished by the SFA Appelate Tribunal.

So question is what does Green really want?

Does he want to apply to get into the SPL but face sanctions and then further punishments and then the Appelate punishements too?

OR

Does he want to say "no we are a separate club, nothing to do with Rangers" and therefore he cannot and will not apply for the transferal of SPL membership?

What do we think? Weighing it up and keeping in mind he doesn't give a rats ass about Rangers history.

I think there is a 50% chance he won't even apply because he could go to Div3 take 3 years to work back up then sell them as a clean SPL club at that point making big money.

They are on death row and no matter how much they ignore it their options are still: Gullotine, Hangmans noose, Electric chair or Firing Squad. Thats all they are delaying.

• Upvote 2

See, what I did here for people who STILL aren't sure as to the implications of a YES vote... not that many Dons fans don't know... what I did was to draw this handy diagram that will explain in pictorial form EXACTLY what takes about a thousand words to explain.

What we have here is a picture of a fat bloke, and he represents the SPL, and what this fat bloke is doing, you see, what he's doing is he's taking himself a giant YES vote, represented here by a big, steamy shite, and he's taking this big, steamy YES vote all over the fans, and the spirit of competitiveness... and any kind of sporting integrity... well, that's represented by the 'Sporting Integrity Shithouse Paper', and that's what the SPL is going to wipe it's fat, shitty arse with.... it's going to wipe up all that steamy YES vote with whatever Sporting Integrity Shithouse Paper comes to hand.

2zodmh0.jpg

Love it. I might have to post on facebook if thats ok.

Oh and following through on the logic of my own post....

If the SPL agree to transfer membership then that might be better. Because then Triggers Broom are officially a tainted version of Rangers and all punishment due apply. So

a) SFA Tribunal decision for using unpaid tax to fund this years campaign

b) SPL investigation into 38 illegally registered players over 11 years

c) SPL sanctions for going into liquidation and transferring membership

This is all good when you think of it.

However what happens if SPL say "no" we do not believe Triggers Broom is a continuation of Rangers.

If we tell them they are not the same club can we expect to bring any sanctions against them for a, b or c above? I'd suggest not.

Any of our legal or more business savvy types got a view on this.

Am I talking absolute tosh?

Love it. I might have to post on facebook if thats ok.

Knock yourself out... I'm sure it'll brighten up the facebooks.

Thinking of EMailing it to AFC to see if they can verify and ratify the accuracy of my diagram.

You know they won't.

:gay:

Knock yourself out... I'm sure it'll brighten up the facebooks.

Thinking of EMailing it to AFC to see if they can verify and ratify the accuracy of my diagram.

You know they won't.

:gay:

Maybe someone can get it transposed onto a large banner for the march. That would be nice.

You do realise that you took the soft option with the SPL shitting onto the integrity/rulebook concept? Clearly this should be Mr Rangers and he should be shitting directly into the open mouths of SPL Club Chairmen? Integrity should be lying on the ground like some discarded underwear.

EDIT: I know have a distrubing Alasdair Gray style image of all the club chairman lapping up the Rangers jobby as it shoots out in their faces. Michael Johnson is giving mr Rangers a reach around. Steven Thompson and Rod Petrie angrily look on in disgust. Doncaster is sucking Mr Rangers balls.

2zodmh0.jpg

YOU FOOL !!! YOU HAVE JUST GIVEN THEM THE BLUEPRINTS SHOWING EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT !!!

Here's something to think about.....

Mad Vlad has been very vocal in his time, towards the football authorities and other teams. How many of you can remember anything he has said in the past four months? Exactly! Zilch. Nada. Fuck all.

Why?

Up to our necks in EBT's and dual contracts Vladimir?

Who remembers him (coincidentally just a few months ago) touting his band of hobos and the big Pink Bus Shelter for sale, self evaluated around the

Its a good question if Hearts have any EBTs or similar. Would not surprise me if they do and there were a number of rumours sparked last year when a Hearts player was trying to arrange a mortgage and handed over his pay slip as proof of earnings. The mortgage lender apparently told him it wasn't enough or wasn't showing the salary he had claimed and his answer was that this was only part of the salary he received. And that a large percentage of his pay was not on his official pay slip.

Could be a rumour or there could be something in it.

I kind of hope there isn't because Scottish Football is enough of a mess with one club in scandal. All clubs need to work hard to improve their financial situation and pay salaries and taxes on time.

Won't be a problem if it was correctly managed/applied.

Though if they got the same cunts toi administer the scheme that the used-to-be-huns did... :unsure:

Voted yes mainly due to Milne being a spineless cu*t...I'm pretty sure the decision will be made easy for the collective Chairmen by the "Independent" tribunal advising a "Yes" vote and giving weak fu*ks like Milne a convenient alleyway to scurry down

Won't be a problem if it was correctly managed/applied.

Though if they got the same cunts toi administer the scheme that the used-to-be-huns did... :unsure:

I did any EBT used to pay a football player will be legal because I'm pretty certain all football players/agent will insist on something in writing to say what they are due.

They are too greedy and disloyal to just wait for this money on trust.

Voted yes mainly due to Milne being a spineless cu*t...I'm pretty sure the decision will be made easy for the collective Chairmen by the "Independent" tribunal advising a "Yes" vote and giving weak fu*ks like Milne a convenient alleyway to scurry down

Eh? I'm sure i'd already heard that we are going to vote No

Eh? I'm sure i'd already heard that we are going to vote No

Nope.

The headline in the Daily Retard said we were going to say no.....but the actual quotes from Duncan Fraser only said they would listen to the fans views.

Never said for definite we would say no.

Brilliant journalism from a shite paper.

The Evening Depress said something similar.

At BEST, the chairman that will say no.....

Us, Tims, Dundee Utd, Hibs......we need one other.......

Hearts are basically bust so will say yes, Kilmarnock would say yes 4 times if they could.

St Mirren might say no as they are changing the way they are owned to fan based I think?

St Johnstone, Ross C, Inverness who knows?

Motherwell - probably yes?

One thing for sure.

The Scottish media propaganda machine will be in full swing in the next few weeks to keep the scum in.

Fans everywhere have to fight it and make their voices heard.