Black Caviar

They've been building this horse up so much in Australia - the Aussie seem to believe it's invincible! It would have been hilarious if it lost!

If it lost today it would have been down to jockey. The horse had plenty of going left in it.

I liked the trainer of it. He just looked like an ordinary bloke compared to the typical pompous arseholes.

If it lost today it would have been down to jockey. The horse had plenty of going left in it.

I liked the trainer of it. He just looked like an ordinary bloke compared to the typical pompous arseholes.

The trainer overtrained her for this, it wasn't just the jockey but he didn't help. I saw a run down on her a few weeks ago, she looked like she would romp this from that.

Moody has said now as well that she may be retired after that race. She's meant to be known for always having niggles and strains but this may have been a trip too far.

She looked a powerful beast though... not worth a punt at 1/5

Close, the jackey fucked up there big time.

If the jockey wisnae a jakey afore,he'll be a rageing one noo.

I left the race alone,but I still nearly shat myself.

The trainer wiz fuckin' fumin',and when he was asked to gae the cunt a hug,I thought he was goin' to do the "sleeper"on the hoor.

The trainer overtrained her for this, it wasn't just the jockey but he didn't help. I saw a run down on her a few weeks ago, she looked like she would romp this from that.

Moody has said now as well that she may be retired after that race. She's meant to be known for always having niggles and strains but this may have been a trip too far.

She looked a powerful beast though... not worth a punt at 1/5

He's probably aswell to retire her. He's proved the point he wanted too.

The odds were cack, but it was a case of buying money from the bookies with her and Frankel if you had a spare quarter million lying around.

He's probably aswell to retire her. He's proved the point he wanted too.

The odds were cack, but it was a case of buying money from the bookies with her and Frankel if you had a spare quarter million lying around.

If I was part of the owners syndicate I'd be pushing for 1 more race. There's a

I was in Hills watching Frankels race and was astounded at how many folk were putting money on him for the win. Opened at 1/6 Then out to 1/10.

I did the straight forecast with the second fav which was fairly easy to pick really.

Quality horse and no tax so even at 1/10 good odds for someone with more money than sense (Stewart Milne perhaps)

Today's race was a disappointment for me as i wanted to see Black Caviar fly but as said the jockey made a dogs dinner of it.