I ken its a while till the start of the season and players will come in but far do you expect us to finish?

I'd go 8th.

Another season limping along beckons I fear.

Apart fae the munchers at the top,Dunfy/Stoorie Brae fc &Hibz at the bottom,they'll no be much between the rest.

I ken its a while till the start of the season and players will come in but far do you expect us to finish?

I'd go 8th.

Another season limping along beckons I fear.

Looking at it objectively, we've finished 9th for the last three seasons through a combination of incompetence at board and managerial levels, and through desperate lack of any real investment.

We still have the same incompetent board and manager this season, and we've had absolutely zero investment thus far.

The Huns are gone, possibly, so I would imagine that we could say we might, in that case, consider that we would move up a position this year, all things being equal.

And with the lack of investment, idiot board and terminally awful manager/s who all combined to see us finish 9th, 9th, and 9th, I'd say 8th is probably what we should be shooting for.

I'd expect 9th, truth be told. But County are an unknown quantity... so if they have good team spirit, or a couple of decent wide players who can expose our own lack of width, then who knows.

It's not going to be good, that much is fairly certain.

Piss poor players, piss poor management, piss poor 'leadership' from the board, piss poor football.

Bottom 6 for certain, anyway.

So you lads enjoy that ;)