jamie ness is a tidy player but i reckon we have enough central midfield players.......which probibly means brown will make him a priority signing.

At a pinch can he play right back? If so expect a broom cupboard photo soon.

I'll take any keeper no one else has. Keepers are always handy whatever level you're at.

At a pinch can he play right back? If so expect a broom cupboard photo soon.

I'll take any keeper no one else has. Keepers are always handy whatever level you're at.

a matalan manikin displaying sondico power saves would be on a par with clangers.

As much fun as this is I really wanted some of their big hitters to transfer over. I would have loved to have seen how sevco would pay their wages when playing in the weegie regional leagues.

Nah, they'd transfer over and be sold hence netting Sevco a fee.

Better to see the rats scurrying from the sinking ship while hearing their reasoning. Whittakers is my favourite so far, short and sweet, "I think it is better I continue my career elsewhere". nuff said. :lolrangers:

Better still is the orcs reaction to it!

Nah, they'd transfer over and be sold hence netting Sevco a fee.

Better to see the rats scurrying from the sinking ship while hearing their reasoning. Whittakers is my favourite so far, short and sweet, "I think it is better I continue my career elsewhere". nuff said. :lolrangers:

Better still is the orcs reaction to it!

See you have made one assumption there that may not have come to pass. That anyone would want to pay for them.

Not many options left so I am going to go for the Coup de Grace: 6. Lee McCulloch

And when he refuses to transfer over then the fans will truly realise that this Green led omnishambles is NOT Rangers FC it's just some holding company that even an inbred ape like McCulloch can see through.

Hasn't McCulloch already transferred over? So he can't leave unless Green lets him go or sells him.

See you have made one assumption there that may not have come to pass. That anyone would want to pay for them.

Somebody, somehwere would pay something for the likes of Davis, MacGregor, Kneesmith and the likes, surely.

Netting a nominal fee is surely better for der hun than them walking.