Spain V Portugal

The 800 passes or whatever against Ireland in the 4-0 win was a joy to behold, I was entertained in that game.

I want Portugal to win though as everyone expects Spain to win, and want Ronaldo to do it as the passion he's been showing has been exceptional.

I also feel as if a Portugal Germany final would be more entertaining.

Hopefully more than their group game!

What the fuck was that all about?

I presume you're on about the speaking before the game?

No fucking idea. Respect Diversity? I thought they were all right in Britain's got Talent but nothing special.

Great that wearing boxer shorts with Paddy Power written on them cops an 80 grand fine but racist chanting only 20 grand.

Don't you just love UEFA?

Good to see Portugal having a go, makes for a better game plus it's the only way to beat the Spanish.

Plus, I suppose if you have Ronaldo in your team you have to attack.

Decent game so far.

Thought after decent first ten it has been pretty awful - commentators not helping either!!

I'm just enjoying seeing the Spanish rattled.

That's it though, if you stop Spain controlling the tempo you stop them in general. Tbh i think Bento would be better playing Oliveira through the middle as Almeida is pish.

EDIT: Agreed that the ref is having a shocker. WTF was that all about when he prevented Portugal having the advantage when Nani was through on goal? Terrible decision

The 800 passes or whatever against Ireland in the 4-0 win was a joy to behold, I was entertained in that game.

I want Portugal to win though as everyone expects Spain to win, and want Ronaldo to do it as the passion he's been showing has been exceptional.

I also feel as if a Portugal Germany final would be more entertaining.

It was a joy to watch them overwhelm Ireland agreed but sometimes it's good to see the deployment of effective counter-attacking tactics. Spain for me, despite being a brilliant team, have just grown old passing the ball backwards and sideways for considerable time periods.

Enjoying the Portuguese performance so far, playing effectively and looking dangerous on the counter-attack with direct players like Nani and Ronaldo. Think a Portugal Germany final has the most potential for entertainment.

I presume you're on about the speaking before the game?

No fucking idea. Respect Diversity? I thought they were all right in Britain's got Talent but nothing special.

Great that wearing boxer shorts with Paddy Power written on them cops an 80 grand fine but racist chanting only 20 grand.

Don't you just love UEFA?

that's the difference between personal and collective responsibility. It is easy for a single player not to advertise on his boxers but not so easy for a fa to control 1000s of their fans.

As for everyone saying Spain being boring i think that's pish.

EDIT: Agreed that the ref is having a shocker. WTF was that all about when he prevented Portugal having the advantage when Nani was through on goal? Terrible decision

That was a bad decision. However, he was spot on with the Nani-Ramos incident. It was a dive from Nani.

Martin Keown- what a wankstain.