Hibs And Rod Petrie

Stewarty has nailed his colours to the mast. Petrie must do the same.

Last post on Hibs site is from yesterday asking fans not to wait and to renew now. Is that so he can screw them over?

We need clarity from the no voters. Hibs fans need to get the emails in and have Mr Sporting Integrity confirm he's not involved in this stitch up.

Stewarty has nailed his colours to the mast.

Milne has caved to the overwhelming demands of the Aberdeen support. If he can slither out of his obligations then I'm sure he will. He needs to be watched like a hawk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Milne has caved to the overwhelming demands of the Aberdeen support. If he can slither out of his obligations then I'm sure he will. He needs to be watched like a hawk.

"The statement that I issued on Monday was both clear and unambiguous and for the avoidance of any doubt I will restate it. Rangers NewCo should apply to the SFA for admission and apply direct to the SFL in the same way that any other new club would do. This is and remains our club's absolute position."

The Chairman formerly known as Wiggy, seems pretty decisive and unambiguous there

Where in the statement from Mr Milne does it state they must start at the bottom re Div3?? All I read is they should apply to SFL like any other new club would have to do... I am very much in the mind set that all the Spl clubs are in this together. They all met at Hampden today to discuss TRFC situation and as to what document to produce to SFL. Give them a 1m tv rights deal. Sorted

Where in the statement from Mr Milne does it state they must start at the bottom re Div3?? All I read is they should apply to SFL like any other new club would have to do... I am very much in the mind set that all the Spl clubs are in this together. They all met at Hampden today to discuss TRFC situation and as to what document to produce to SFL. Give them a 1m tv rights deal. Sorted

Because no proposal that sees Rangers/Sevco in to division 1 sees them applying as a new club.

I am intrigued here. If the SPL chairmen are behind this, on the basis of last fans to the overall SPL product, I'd love to see how they deal with a 12 league team with only 2 teams with an amount of fans worth noting. At least Scottish football would finally be in the position that all powers over the years have wanted, Rangers v Celtic with fuck all else!

Might be worth emailing en masse the SFL clubs prior to Tuesdays vote. Can do no harm although it seems there might be a means of bypassing a winning No vote anyway.....

All addresses bar a couple were available from SFL website.

office@cowdenbeathfc.com

enquiries@dumbartonfc.com

laura@dundeefc.co.uk

enquiries@dafc.co.uk

post@falkirkfc.co.uk

info@gmfc.net

scott@acciesfc.co.uk

lfcreception@livingstonfc.co.uk

mail@ptfc.co.uk

office@raithroversfc.com

annmarie@ballantyneand.co.uk

general@albionrovers.co.uk

fcadmin@alloaathletic.co.uk

afc@gayfield.fsnet.co.uk

info@ayrunitedfc.co.uk

secretary@brechincityfc.com

office@eastfifefc.info

admin@qosfc.com

info@stenhousemuirfc.com

annanathleticfc@aol.com

club@berwickrangersfc.co.uk

info@clydefc.co.uk

accountsecfc@btconnect.com

montrosefootballclub@tesco.net

office@peterheadfc.co.uk

secretary@queensparkfc.co.uk

admin@stirlingalbionfc.co.uk

secretary@stranraerfc.org

Might be worth emailing en masse the SFL clubs prior to Tuesdays vote. Can do no harm although it seems there might be a means of bypassing a winning No vote anyway.....

All addresses bar a couple were available from SFL website.

office@cowdenbeathfc.com

enquiries@dumbartonfc.com

laura@dundeefc.co.uk

enquiries@dafc.co.uk

post@falkirkfc.co.uk

info@gmfc.net

scott@acciesfc.co.uk

lfcreception@livingstonfc.co.uk

mail@ptfc.co.uk

office@raithroversfc.com

annmarie@ballantyneand.co.uk

general@albionrovers.co.uk

fcadmin@alloaathletic.co.uk

afc@gayfield.fsnet.co.uk

info@ayrunitedfc.co.uk

secretary@brechincityfc.com

office@eastfifefc.info

admin@qosfc.com

info@stenhousemuirfc.com

annanathleticfc@aol.com

club@berwickrangersfc.co.uk

info@clydefc.co.uk

accountsecfc@btconnect.com

montrosefootballclub@tesco.net

office@peterheadfc.co.uk

secretary@queensparkfc.co.uk

admin@stirlingalbionfc.co.uk

secretary@stranraerfc.org

Love how Montrose have a Tesco account :hysterical:

HIbs had a statement on their website last night which says absolutely nowt but means we can only do our bit and vote no to SPL. No mention to Rodders involvement behind the scenes to get them into Div 1 at all cost.

Chief Exec Scott Lindsay's email reply in early hours today after admitting they had been "swamped":

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following statement has been released:

HIbs had a statement on their website last night which says absolutely nowt but means we can only do our bit and vote no to SPL. No mention to Rodders involvement behind the scenes to get them into Div 1 at all cost.

Chief Exec Scott Lindsay's email reply in early hours today after admitting they had been "swamped":

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following statement has been released:

Certainly hibs fans are raging. I suspect the level of "feedback" is probably quite considerable.

The way that "football authorities" treat the fans and expect them to swallow pish is contemptable - we are not buffoons, they will pay with their jobs if they do not listen.

Rod's background is that he was a partner in Ernst & Young (in Aberdeen) before taking a senior role in merchant bank, Quayle Munro. During the latter role he advised Tom Farmer on his buyout/rescue of Hibs and joined their board 5 years later.

IMHO his record at Hibs is largely positive. He's put them on an even keel financially and the transparency of the consultation that he ran over stay/go from Easter Road issue should have been noted by other Chairmen! He was the first to raise the issue of sporting integrity over the Hun issue and nothing THAT CAN BE PROPERLY ATTRIBUTED has been published to suggest otherwise.

IMHO the MSM are trying to divide and conquer here. Hibs & Petrie should be one of our strongest allies on this issue yet they are being criticised here on the basis of Daily Retard nonsense.

IMHO the MSM are trying to divide and conquer here. Hibs & Petrie should be one of our strongest allies on this issue yet they are being criticised here on the basis of Daily Retard nonsense.

Which has been proven time and time again to be nothing more than fabrication for the better part of years.

Petrie's sound in my book, he's already stated sporting integrity is beyond purchase, don't see why we should be doubting him in any form.

The snake to look out for in my book is Peter Lawell, Celtic's silence is speaking volumes. Would it not make sense for it to be Lawell telling Doncaster and co that they want Sevco in the 1st Division and going behind others backs? Seems more fitting in my book than a guy who's preached sporting integrity since the get-go.

Which has been proven time and time again to be nothing more than fabrication for the better part of years.

Petrie's sound in my book, he's already stated sporting integrity is beyond purchase, don't see why we should be doubting him in any form.

The snake to look out for in my book is Peter Lawell, Celtic's silence is speaking volumes. Would it not make sense for it to be Lawell telling Doncaster and co that they want Sevco in the 1st Division and going behind others backs? Seems more fitting in my book than a guy who's preached sporting integrity since the get-go.

Agreed. Celtic most certainly have the most to loose on this. Lawell, despite his bluster about their business model standing on its own, will know this. I think his silence is speaking volumes on this issue. The fact that this could spell the end of the old firm veto and even so far as a vote being taken on a split of gate receipts will be a large cause for concern for the tims.

I have no problem with Petrie. He has been the best at making how feelings known right from the start and can't imagine that changing now. The hits fans would revolt if they thought it was the case and even a SPL chairman would know this.

The St. Mirren statement today suggests to me that they were not consulted before Doncaster went about what he has been doing.

I'd imagine it would be the same for Petrie. Maybe he was chatted to (I imagine because he is viewed as someone who could influence other parties) but I don't think he'd have been party to any of this.