Uefa And Fifa

Email sent

NB Michele Shields is Ralph Topping's PA

To: info@uefa.com

cc: micheleshields@scotprem.com, info@scottishfa.co.uk, info@scottishfootballleague.com, davidogilvie@scotprem.com

Dear Sirs,

I write you you as a football fan disgusted by the way the Scottish Football Assocation (in collusion with the SPL) is seeking to change the existing setup purely to facilite direct entry of a brand new football club "The Rangers Football Club" to the 2nd tier of Scottish Football, despite the fact that exisitng protocol requires clubs wishing to enter the Scottish Football League to apply for entry to the 3rd division. Please see link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18625293

This has been planned deliberately to allow this specific club direct entry to the 1st Division, an action which has never been taken for any other clubs (see recent entrants such as Annan Athletic and Peterhead who had to start in the Third Division).

The message they are sending to the other clubs is clear, that "The Rangers Football Club" is held above everyone else and is given preferential treatment by the authorities, despite the fact that they have no audited accounts, no SFA licence (to date), and a threadbare squad.

This action flys in the face of opinions of Scottish Football fans across the country and if it goes ahead, no amount of restructuring will be able to convince the fans that the set-up is not corrupt, biased and fatally flawed.

Furthermore what is happening laughs in the face of UEFA's attempts to introduce financial fair play. Essentially the Old Rangers have overspent and left behind millions of pounds worth of debt.

However they simply reform and aided by the Scottish Football Association parachute straight into Division 1 clear of debt and ready to enter the SPL once again in a years time. Financial fair play - I think not.

Fans are not asking for the new club to be frozen out, all they want is for them to be treated equally and apply for entry to Division 3 as any other new club would have to do.

The SFA said recently that they look to apply rules "without fear or favour", however it is now apparent that if they can't do that they will simply make up new rules.

It is UEFA's duty to step in and stop this nonsense and help maintain the credibility and integrity of Scottish Football, even if this means threatening or imposing sanctions to get the message accross..

If not thousands of fans (myself included) will have no option but to walk away from a corrupt, biased set-up.

Regards

so far i have emailed the SFA, the SFL, the email i sent to the SPL i have accused the cockwomble and Topping of being corrupt,and cheats, i also have askwed to speak to Alex Salmond i know there is SWcottish funding going to the SFA , i want it suspended until the board are removed.

also emailed UEFA today.

so far i have emailed the SFA, the SFL, the email i sent to the SPL i have accused the cockwomble and Topping of being corrupt,and cheats, i also have askwed to speak to Alex Salmond i know there is SWcottish funding going to the SFA , i want it suspended until the board are removed.

also emailed UEFA today.

I fired off the email to all of the above and FIFA.

Also fired off a message to all those SFL clubs and cc'd in those who have said no. Received 1 reply from a Derek McCleary who said his chairman isn't back until August. No idea what the club was either that replied to me.

:applause:

Mind if I copy and paste that to send to them as well Ernie?

I'll be adding in the petition that Scottish football fans are signing to help further the case against Sevco.

I wish people wouldn't do that. Make up your own email, simply copying and pasting looks like an organised get together, original prose looks like heartfelt indignation.

Just phoned UEFA and was told to direct complaint to the media centre.

The number for which is 0041 848 04 2727 (they are on lunch until 2.00pm), but please get as much people to phone as possible - members of other boards please post this elsewhere. Phone calls aren't as easy to ignore as emails.

Their email address is media@uefa.ch

(NB This time I put my email through the spell check )

I wish people wouldn't do that. Make up your own email, simply copying and pasting looks like an organised get together, original prose looks like heartfelt indignation.

I understand where your coming from fatshaft, but in the grand scheme of things, it looks somewhat organised regardless if it was copied or typed up originally due to the fact that all these clubs will be receiving emails from fans all over Scotland.

Point taken though.

seppblatter@fifa.org

s.blatter@fifa.org

maybes?

Looking at their other email addresses of people at fifa, their email address format looks like it's firstname.lastname@fifa.org crossfingers.gif

Which would make it:-

sepp.blatter@fifa.org

Do you get NDRs?

Looking at their other email addresses of people at fifa, their email address format looks like it's firstname.lastname@fifa.org crossfingers.gif

Which would make it:-

sepp.blatter@fifa.org

Do you get NDRs?

Just tried the blatter addresses. Got a NDRs.

EDIT: just sent another email to m.platini@uefa.com and this time I did get a NDR.

However the one i sent a couple of days ago didn't. Maybe he was getting too many emails from crazed Scotsmen.