Neil Doncaster

I am a very placid guy, but boy does this guy make my blood boil!

How has he lasted in his role? He has been a bumbling mess since he took over.

Since Day 1 of this whole saga he has proven himself to be a self serving bumbler as well. Has he forgotten that he is Chief Executive of a sporting league, nae a corporate business?

He needs get rid of about 6 months ago!

I am a very placid guy, but boy does this guy make my blood boil!

How has he lasted in his role? He has been a bumbling mess since he took over.

Since Day 1 of this whole saga he has proven himself to be a self serving bumbler as well. Has he forgotten that he is Chief Executive of a sporting league, nae a corporate business?

He needs get rid of about 6 months ago!

He should never have got the job in the first place the Baked tattie heeded guffy cunt! :angry2:

He really is both a complete weasel and whats more a cretin as well. He seems to think all fans are thick as shit and he can gloss over shit and we won't notice. I'm disgusted with the way he is degrading our game and as with Ogilvie he MUST go.

Public pressure needs to mount on this fool.

While we are at it, Gordon Smith should be so discredited now he should never hold any directorship or administrative position in Scottish Football ever again. But would anyone gamble on him never being re-employed by one of the man bodies? Just the very fact press and media outlets are still giving this muppet a voice is quite incredible.

With such a weak a compliant media in Scotland just seems people can get away with anything and they are free to just carry on as before.

He really is both a complete weasel and whats more a cretin as well. He seems to think all fans are thick as shit and he can gloss over shit and we won't notice. I'm disgusted with the way he is degrading our game and as with Ogilvie he MUST go.

Public pressure needs to mount on this fool.

Definitely!

The mind boggles as to why Ogilvie is still in a job there. It's like basically admitting they condone the whole EBT shambles and they see nothing wrong with it.

I feel sorry for Jim Spence in all of this and to a certain degree Richard Gordon, Spencey needs help from someone who will help gun down these mercenaries who are running our game further into the ground.

UEFA needs to step in.

They may be corrupt, but they don't give a fuck about the Huns...

They will, but they're kind of preoccupied with some 4yearly international tournament until the weekend!

Fairly sure Mr Platini's inbox may be overflowing when he gets back to the office on Monday.

Well seeing as though a lot of folk on here refer to rugby as "egg-chasing" and played by "poofs" then i can't understand your argument tbh

My argument is that balloons like Billy Dodds and Sally McCoist made a huge deal about 'non-football people' judging the Hun, and handing out punishment, despite some of those 'non-football people' being some of the most respected legal brains in the country.

Think you'll be able to see where I'm going with that one