Viber

Anyone used this at all?

Or any other app recommendations for making calls over wifi?

Hey Zig

VIber is pretty good and it also supports Android, Blackberry and WindowsMobile but limited to Viber to Viber calls, not to any landlines.

If you need calls to landlines, check out Fring and Skype as they're not bad. The latter allowing Facetime style calls.

Hey Zig

VIber is pretty good and it also supports Android, Blackberry and WindowsMobile but limited to Viber to Viber calls, not to any landlines.

If you need calls to landlines, check out Fring and Skype as they're not bad. The latter allowing Facetime style calls.

Cheers, sounds ideal for what I'm needing then.

Pretty ideal and simple to use! Works over 3g as well as wifii. The sound quality is crystal clear compared to any mobile or landline calls.

When Babestation get it, you'd be able to hear every moist moan and groan! cool.gif lol

Eh use viber a lot. Very handy little app. The sound quality varies, but a miser like me has no problem wi that :thumbup1:

You also get notifications when fowk in yer contact list download the app.

Fits the deal with it ringing? I had my phone in my hand and was unaware of an incoming call but then it flashed up I had a missed call..