'sell Out Saturday'

I know I'll be at even home game this season coming now.

Milne has done all he could and everything asked of him by the fans when it comes to sevco. Its only fair IMO we all get behind the club now and make sure any financial hit is limited to an absolute minimum.

Aye, two good signings as well. Credit where credit is due, Milne and the board have done their bit. I won't be buying a season ticket, but I will be going to games when finances and circumstance allow, starting with the Ross County match.

Offshore season ticket will be bought tomorrow. Going to put more effort into supporting the dons than i did last season

Need everyone to try and get one or two others to come along to the game. Lets get this game a sell out. Need Ross County fans onside to make this a big day out.

Totally pissed off i canna go to the away game against the Tims as i'm on call that weekend :(

Will make the County game though :)

Awww, that's a shame, they absolutely love us now too and would buy us all beers!! We're officially their second club according to their forums! :)

10 game ticket for offshore/emergency workers.

10 game "season ticket" thing that costs about 195.

So you can only get one if you work offshore or in the emergency services?

I play soccer every Saturday but with bad weather etc I reckon I could make about 10 games next season.

More chance of me buying this season ticket than paying at the gate for 10 games...

So you can only get one if you work offshore or in the emergency services?

I play soccer every Saturday but with bad weather etc I reckon I could make about 10 games next season.

More chance of me buying this season ticket than paying at the gate for 10 games...

They should just do the 10 game ticket for anyone and that picks up lads like you.