Season Ticket Numbers

Have you bought?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. vote for the one that fits you

• Bought for first time
    • Bought for first time in years
    • Bought again as always
    • Bought as usual but also childs etc.
    • Haven't renewed as normal but will under certain conditions (please state)
    • Don't normally buy but NO vote has made me
    • Will buy one with next pay (do not normally)
    • will buy with next pay (as do normally)
    • Bought again but wasn't going to if voted yes
    • other

I didn't say I have never had one. I said I don't have one. I dare say I'm still in their system but I don't have a card.

No such thing. Desert allowance is half my take home pay. Basic wage is the other half.

Not for long. Away to start staff job in September changing over from day rating.

Try & just get in touch with them & ask for a new one.

Mine is old as fk & haven't used it since I was North sea UK 6 years ago but still fine for offshore season tickets everytime I got one. Didn't try it this season though as got a full ST this time.

Not everyone will have bought a free U-12 ticket.

6K isn't great, but then again it isn't bad either. We have 3 weeks left before the start of the season and need to push towards to 10k mark. With away support that will be attendances of 10500-14000 each week.

I think that is the best we can hope for this year.

6K isn't great, but then again it isn't bad either. We have 3 weeks left before the start of the season and need to push towards to 10k mark. With away support that will be attendances of 10500-14000 each week.

I think that is the best we can hope for this year.

2 weeks ;)

Sadly we have driven many fans away and it will take more to get them back onside.

There is still some folk who might be waiting until pay day in July?

Maybe I'm clutching at straws.

What Brown needs to be told by Milne/Fraser/Yule is that the number of folk that pay at the gate has to increase...and for that to happen, we have to have a go at teams at Pittodrie and get in their faces and attack far more.

With the likes of McGinn & Hayes added, we have the players to do it.

If that happens, then the attendances will go up.

Even an extra 1000-1500 per home match will apparently offset the loss of the vermin from the SPL.

Note to Craig Brown...change the habits of a lifetime and set up the team to take the game to the opposition.

3 weeks til you'll need your season ticket though.

6k is poor. As a club we should be at 10k no bother like Hearts.

We've only sold 8,500 so far,which following a Scottish Cup win against the hobos and the rankers saga is pretty poor.

There has been a lot of greeting about the new dynamic pricing at Tynie,saying that, I retained my seat in April and it still cost me an extra £90.As it stands we have sold a smaller number of season tickets but have brought

in slightly more money.

With the dynamic pricing coupled with the large increases in concessions, I think my club have shot itself in the foot tbh.

We've only sold 8,500 so far,which following a Scottish Cup win against the hobos and the rankers saga is pretty poor.

There has been a lot of greeting about the new dynamic pricing at Tynie,saying that, I retained my seat in April and it still cost me an extra

Any idea how Hibs sales are going?

After a shite season I wouldn't think they'd be up much? If at all.

If they sell 6,000 they'll be doing well imo. Their trouble has been the never ending stream of bad managers.The supply of good youngsters from their academy seems to have dried up.They have no option but to let wee Pat try and get Hibs nearer the rest of the SPL pack.

Then you have the monkey that is HMFC on their back.

It's going to be a funny auld season for the funny auld game,I just hope it's better than we have been putting up with,it seems,for a very long time.

If they sell 6,000 they'll be doing well imo. Their trouble has been the never ending stream of bad managers.The supply of good youngsters from their academy seems to have dried up.They have no option but to let wee Pat try and get Hibs nearer the rest of the SPL pack.

Then you have the monkey that is HMFC on their back.

It's going to be a funny auld season for the funny auld game,I just hope it's better than we have been putting up with,it seems,for a very long time.

I read Hibs had sold 6900 season tickets this season and Petrie was looking for 10000

In the 80s90s used to go to every game home and away but now limited to about 10 a season due to work/price/even standard of player

But i have always even when going to every game paid at the gate or when the old firm was all ticket got it through the supporters club.

The point i am making is there is no "pay at the gate option"

Any idea how Hibs sales are going?

After a shite season I wouldn't think they'd be up much? If at all.

They sold quite a lot at the back end of last season cos they done a deal that if they renewed then, then they'd get a second ticket for the cup final & as a result guys that didn't have before, or hadn't had for a while were getting season tickets to make sure of final tickets.

I know of some that bought extra season tickets in their mates names, just to be sure of getting extra tickets for the final.

What a waste of money that was eh?

Just bought extra tickets for the Ross Co game and asked about the state of Season Tickets. Season tickets overtook last years total last week and are well past the 6k mark. Phones are still ringing off the hook so the club expects to sell a lot more before kick off. They are very pleased with the response so far.

Lets hope they match the performance on the pitch.

• Upvote 4

Technically you're right. There is a couple of evaporation ponds and we do have a boat for emergency rescue purposes so I should be fine.

Buy a full price ticket you tight cunt!

FFS, you make Stewart Milne look like Andrew Carnegie with your haggling over fucking ponds and boats.

Fuck that. I'll see how things develop in the next few days regarding transfers before I commit to anything.

Just get your hand in your pocket, put some of your Hollywood wages to good use instead of buying poofy arsed bottles of wine from 1981.

Cheers.

Just get your hand in your pocket, put some of your Hollywood wages to good use instead of buying poofy arsed bottles of wine from 1981.

Cheers.

I'll be drinking that in 2 weeks time. :drink: I could have bought a season ticket instead of it. :blink:

As I said I shall wait a little while until I see some transfer movement before committing to anything.

On another slightly related note can you get a season ticket without a seat number and just get allocated a seat at random each game?

I'd rather have that than be sat next to some plug for the whole season.

I know you can sit anywhere you want when you're in but the stewards could be pricks if you happened to be sitting in a seat that wasn't allocated to you.