Season Ticket Numbers

Have you bought?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. vote for the one that fits you

• Bought for first time
    • Bought for first time in years
    • Bought again as always
    • Bought as usual but also childs etc.
    • Haven't renewed as normal but will under certain conditions (please state)
    • Don't normally buy but NO vote has made me
    • Will buy one with next pay (do not normally)
    • will buy with next pay (as do normally)
    • Bought again but wasn't going to if voted yes
    • other

6094? Is that all!?

I'd imagine that will exclude the U 12's but feel that if the hun troubles hadn't happened

the number would have been a lot lower.

Nothing can hid the fact that many gave up because the football was a total joke and it really

is a case of Brown ensuring that the players are allowed to express themselves on the pitch

and not to be as negative as he has been for far too long.

If 16k turn up for the Ross County game and 7k of them are payg and are entertained then

the bulk will go back.

If the performance replicates what most games over the last few years have been like then

they won't.

Hope so - must say, I expected far more than that, i.e. 7500 at least.

I wont manage many games this year as i play football on a Saturday, but thought i would put something back into the club after recent events re: Sevco/Scottish game. Bought plenty of merchandise also.

good man.

I think with pay day being this week there might be a wee surge this weekend.

I fucking hope so cos that is a poor showing considering.

I get home the morn but heading away for a jolly for weekend & will buy a second season ticket to donate when I get back.

6094 is fkn pathetic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lassie in the TO says that the counter does not include the free U12 ST's, also she reckons that there has been around 2k of U12 freebies issued

Think this may be quite clever really. Lower figure will encourage more purchases from the waverers.

Also, considering last season we had less than 5,000 (or so I was led to believe) then the progress at 6,131 (with or without under 12s) is already pretty good considering there is 2 1/2 weeks (including a pay day) prior to our first home game.

On another slightly related note can you get a season ticket without a seat number and just get allocated a seat at random each game?

I'd rather have that than be sat next to some plug for the whole season.

I know you can sit anywhere you want when you're in but the stewards could be pricks if you happened to be sitting in a seat that wasn't allocated to you.

I'll be getting mine in a week or so- I can let you know where so you can get one adjacent in order to have a pleb buffer on one side at least.