Despicable Actions Of Scottish Football Authorities

Who's got the emails to lobby these cunts to get them oot? Aberdeen, other clubs, SFL, SPL, SFA, local parliament... These cunts have to go. This is no longer a minority opinion. This is fact, supported by an overwhelming majority. Fan power will prevail again. Let's take back our game!

sfa anne_mariemcghie@sfa.com ( Regans p.a just now, Sandra Buchanan on holiday)

Spl enquiries@scotprem.com ( although i emailed that, and cc'd neil.doncaster@scotprem.com and natalie.duncan @scotprm .com ( she is comunications director, well fucking directed some comunications at her!)

info@scottishfootballleague.com

also get hold of your local MSP, MP also push for the three CEO's to be brought before the House of Commons inquiry

sfa anne_mariemcghie@sfa.com ( Regans p.a just now, Sandra Buchanan on holiday)

Spl enquiries@scotprem.com ( although i emailed that, and cc'd neil.doncaster@scotprem.com and natalie.duncan @scotprm .com ( she is comunications director, well fucking directed some comunications at her!)

info@scottishfootballleague.com

also get hold of your local MSP, MP also push for the three CEO's to be brought before the House of Commons inquiry

I knew you were the boy for this. Well done min! :thumbup1:

Folks i am happy to campaign on behalf of AFC Chat, i expect a libel case after what i called Donkeymaster and lispy Regan, but would love that get torn in about the fuckers, an annonymous phone call to Strathclydes finest saying you have heard they have inapropriate materials on thier pc's . okay it's dirty fighting but they fucking started it.

Folks i am happy to campaign on behalf of AFC Chat, i expect a libel case after what i called Donkeymaster and lispy Regan, but would love that get torn in about the fuckers, an annonymous phone call to Strathclydes finest saying you have heard they have inapropriate materials on thier pc's . okay it's dirty fighting but they fucking started it.

They fucking started it and we have fuck all to apologise for. Fuck them min, just fuck em.

better still if you see any of them at the Olympics call the anti terror police, say they have semtex stuffed up thier arses!

in all seriousness, i will email the other home nations FA's see if they are will to approach UEFA /FIFA on our behalf, if not will ask them for contact details of senior officilas in the two federations

will keep the board posted, i won't back down guys as the song said

"you can stand me up at the gates of hell, but i won't back down"

• Upvote 2

better still if you see any of them at the Olympics call the anti terror police, say they have semtex stuffed up thier arses!

in all seriousness, i will email the other home nations FA's see if they are will to approach UEFA /FIFA on our behalf, if not will ask them for contact details of senior officilas in the two federations

will keep the board posted, i won't back down guys as the song said

"you can stand me up at the gates of hell, but i won't back down"

I may have found Stewart Regan's address etc :)

I may have found Stewart Regan's address etc :)

Let's not stoop to their level. This isn't Rangers Media and we don't need to resort to personal threats to get the job done. They know they are wrong and we just need to get them to fucking accept it!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's not stoop to their level. This isn't Rangers Media and we don't need to resort to personal threats to get the job done. They know they are wrong and we just need to get them to fucking accept it!

There's ways to deal with people like Regan & Doncaster that are playing within the rules, something those two should take note of. I've emailed UEFA/Fifa etc etc and copied those clowns in, anything more and I'm no better than the Rangers fans that were in Manchester etc.

Im still at a loss as to how division 1 has become an option in the first place, if spartans apply does that mean they will also get the oppertunity to enter at division 1?

how uefa / fifa can sit by and watch blatant cheating / corruption by one of its memeber associations is beyond a joke.

Rangers into division 3 has united all fans. Even the Hun. Why fight it? I'd like to think the league doesn't rely solely on the crumbs of two teams, and if it turns it does perhaps this is an opportunity for those teams to redress their finances, or be replaced by clubs that are self sufficient.

Rangers into division 3 has united all fans. Even the Hun. Why fight it? I'd like to think the league doesn't rely solely on the crumbs of two teams, and if it turns it does perhaps this is an opportunity for those teams to redress their finances, or be replaced by clubs that are self sufficient.

Aye that's the thing, what exactly is so special about Sevco that make them this special, this untouchable if you will?

Steven Pressley summed it up pretty well yesterday, they could've done this league reconstruction and what not for all the right reasons, instead their doing it for all the wrong ones, just to accommodate Sevco in a league. It's appalling.

Im still at a loss as to how division 1 has become an option in the first place, if spartans apply does that mean they will also get the oppertunity to enter at division 1?

how uefa / fifa can sit by and watch blatant cheating / corruption by one of its memeber associations is beyond a joke.

Exactly.

They as a newco have a procedure to adhere to - apply for membership of sfl and if accepted, start in division 3.

FIFA say : 1 A club

Fuming at this latest news.

Have SPL chairman played a double bluff to the fans or is this purely these useless muppets at the SFA/SPL ?

At this stage it doesnt really matter as I think we are about to see fans of all SPL & SFL clubs unite in a way we've never seen before. What has been suggested by Thomo is beyond the ridiculous and if it weren't for our corrupt footballing authorities you would think this was a wind up.

I look forward to what transpires over the next few days.

of course i wudnt want his address or condone anything like that ( except maybe the burning dog shit joke).

We will keep ths fight strictly professional after seeng that article in uefas laws, then can'r believe they are doing ths so brazenly

Pure legend, earlier stuff had me in the kinks though, didna really hev Regan's addy, just wanted to see what you'd say at the time :laughing:

Widna worry, for libel to stick they have to show that as well as lying you've also damaged their reputation in some way.

And as these cunts are already the lowest of the low.....

Anyhoo, as harsh as this sounds - the SFL clubs need to stop bumping gums and actually do something to stop this - if they actually want to. They have the power to tell their board what to do and they need to pull their fingers out and do it. Recriminations can come later. Once the fix is in place it won't be overturned. Even the SPL clubs had the brains to take the decision out of the hands of the fuds who run the game, the SFL needs to do the same.

See if you puit EU comprtition law into google you get this:

EU competition law covers antitrust, mergers and state aid. Most sport cases have been handled under EU antitrust rules, which prohibit anti-competitive agreements and practices as well as abuse of a dominant position.

Surely this is what they doinng ??

When I wake up today I gonna read about this, as I only hav one eye functioning just know

SFA are walking a tightrope here. I hear many travel club members including myself have not renewed which will hit SFA coffers and those still members are holding off buying up coming tickets for scotland games until they see rangers in Div 3. Fan power will prevail. Then we should push to get the SPL and SFL disbanded having one governing body. Then get rid of Regan!

• Site Sponsor
1341725422[/url]' post='784975']

EU competition law covers antitrust, mergers and state aid. Most sport cases have been handled under EU antitrust rules, which prohibit anti-competitive agreements and practices as well as abuse of a dominant position.

When I wake up today I gonna read about this, as I only hav one eye functioning just know

Aye aye!!

Aye aye!!

:laughing:

Deliberate?