Despicable Actions Of Scottish Football Authorities

In case you didn't see it on the other thread...

STATEMENT ON RANGERS & SCOTTISH FOOTBALL

8th JULY 2012

The Hibs Club has watched events in Scottish football this summer with increasing concern:

For Hibs and their fans this summer should have been solely about a much needed rebuilding process.

Instead we have watched with increasing concern as the whole Scottish game has been tarnished by the financial collapse of Rangers.

As Hibs fans we know only too well how men concerned more with profiteering than the wishes of fans can risk the very existence of a football club.

So it is with increasing dismay that we have watched Scottish football tear itself apart in its attempts to protect a business model that operates more for the benefit of TV executives than ordinary supporters.

We believe that the new Rangers

as promised have emailed the irish and Welsh FA'S to seek thier assistance in either flagging up the corruption or in getting tthe relevent contacts in UEFA and FIFA,

also emailed the MEP's to seek clarification on whether the cheating is a breach of European law

i will keep you informed of developments

This could become East Coast versus West Coast, which I would welcome!

If that turns out to be the case,it'll be a lot harder to get rid of the establishment that is strangling our game.I'd rather see the whole SFA/SPL/SFL structure collapsing than proceed with the nonsense being proposed.I'm well aware of the consequences of what I'm suggesting,but I'm confident that something much better than we have now would rise from the ashes.

right guys i have also just emailed my local MP to get details of the inquiry into the state of Scottish football, i will be pressing hard for" the three donkeys of the apocalypse" to be hauled up in front of the committee.

i promise i will not rest on this case i am going to get the cunts, i've made it my business to get the cunts.

right guys i have also just emailed my local MP to get details of the inquiry into the state of Scottish football, i will be pressing hard for" the three donkeys of the apocalypse" to be hauled up in front of the committee.

i promise i will not rest on this case i am going to get the cunts, i've made it my business to get the cunts.

Futile min.

They seen what fan power did with the SPL vote, they are taking that fan power away and making it a mere formality.