Stand Free Youth Development

• Site Sponsor

OK Guys

We set out with the ambition of raising funds for AFC Youth Development. We've had a few setbacks along the way and we have lost our number one contact at the club (although Simmie we believe is now in charge of youth development), so we need to make fresh contact and one of our auction prizes will need to be tweeked, given the departure from the club of certain individuals.

However, after the quiz in November and the Corporate dinner in June, SFYD has raised

• Site Sponsor

Well I'm hoping it's the SAME bank details as you used before, and Dynamo gave me previously.

It's saying sent in my account anyways, so it'll be in sometime soon fella.

Gratefully received mate

Spoke with Simmie this morning so probably doing a handover next week.

I think I'll wear the new away top for Tup's benefit.

• 1 year later...

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. Great effort and well done to all involved.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20130923/stand-free-youth-development_2212161_3469432

On the pitch at half time on Saturday we welcomed Alan Moir and Graham Fyfe to Pittodrie as they very generously presented AFC Head of Youth Academy, Neil Simpson, with a cheque for £38,000.

Stand Free Youth Development, born out of a desire to help the clubs youth policy, was set up by Graham, Alan and two friends Fraser and Tom.

The friends have organised various fundraising events including a dinner attending by Gothenburg Greats and a sports quiz.

Everyone at Aberdeen FC would like to extend their gratitude to all four for their hard work and very generous donation.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. Great effort and well done to all involved.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20130923/stand-free-youth-development_2212161_3469432

On the pitch at half time on Saturday we welcomed Alan Moir and Graham Fyfe to Pittodrie as they very generously presented AFC Head of Youth Academy, Neil Simpson, with a cheque for £38,000.

Stand Free Youth Development, born out of a desire to help the clubs youth policy, was set up by Graham, Alan and two friends Fraser and Tom.

The friends have organised various fundraising events including a dinner attending by Gothenburg Greats and a sports quiz.

Everyone at Aberdeen FC would like to extend their gratitude to all four for their hard work and very generous donation.

Indeed. Excellent effort.

Graham I presume is the one on the right if we're using the same formula as Ant and Dec.

You need to practice your tie knots chief. Terrible effort. ;)

• Site Sponsor

Indeed. Excellent effort.

Graham I presume is the one on the right if we're using the same formula as Ant and Dec.

You need to practice your tie knots chief. Terrible effort. ;)

Nope - tother way round.

I'm the one nae trying to look like a gimp but failing miserably.

Wasn't even pissed at that stage so nae excuse!

He hisnae got one now. Got a bit ruffled when Clangers went for a high ball in first half# Heid in hands.You in the Rob Roy tonight? What's it like?

Very quiet. Only me, a gadgy fae Dunfermline, a young lad, a guy from god knows where (I suspect he's London Scottish but never asked)and a dame that looks like Bebo (admin) watching it. Got a roasting fae a local for looking like a Beatle. :laughing:

Good to watch it with fellow reds though and the drink is cheap ad chips.

9/10.

For the record guys, that was a freak occurrence. I can confirm that RTYD is not, has never been, and probably never will look glekkit in real life.

Although let's not look too far in the future, eh?

Only that photograph.

Outstanding efforts from the four of them. Good cunts to a man.

• Site Sponsor

Very quiet. Only me, a gadgy fae Dunfermline, a young lad, a guy from god knows where (I suspect he's London Scottish but never asked)and a dame that looks like Bebo (admin) watching it. Got a roasting fae a local for looking like a Beatle. :laughing:

Good to watch it with fellow reds though and the drink is cheap ad chips.

9/10.

Sounds good. What did your LS guy look like? I suspect LS might be nearer to home than London though.

Sounds good. What did your LS guy look like? I suspect LS might be nearer to home than London though.

Canna really remember. About 40 maybe, curlyish kind of hair and softly spoken. Very polite.

Decent barman as well. Has your drinks lined up as you're coming to the bar. Top fella.

It's a better bar than the reviews it gets on Google anyway. :laughing:

Sh**hole more flies than punters easy to see why.the most scottish thing about it is the toilet straight ftom the set of trainspotting