The Scrapping.

delighted he banged the prick out. fully expected it to go the distance and up till the 5th, chisora was looking decent. ive had had him on points at that point. start of the 5th though, what the hell happened??? he comes out like its the end of the fight and goes for it like a mad man. the slow motion replays of chisora going down was a beauty

delighted it ended by ko though. looked a bit shady with them hugging and posing for photos after it was over though. adds credence to what alot of folk were saying about it being a work to garner interest in a fight nobody wanted to see.

delighted he banged the prick out. fully expected it to go the distance and up till the 5th, chisora was looking decent. ive had had him on points at that point. start of the 5th though, what the hell happened??? he comes out like its the end of the fight and goes for it like a mad man. the slow motion replays of chisora going down was a beauty

delighted it ended by ko though. looked a bit shady with them hugging and posing for photos after it was over though. adds credence to what alot of folk were saying about it being a work to garner interest in a fight nobody wanted to see.

Da fuck?!

Aside from the hit he gave Haye about 5 seconds after the bell I can only remember him getting one meaningful shot in?

Robbo did go out to watch it so he may have been under the influence whilst watching!

hmmmmm......guilty. i had started drinking at 7. take it im wrong then. from what i can remember (coz i got utterly destroyed last night) it looked like haye was walking round a lot and got tagged a few times with chisora keeping it tight but stalking him relentlessly. haye i thought looked to bring the fight more but couldnt get anything meaningful to land, just a few quick shots that didnt seem to hurt. wasnt till chisora got stuck on the outside and walked himself into the corner that he looked in a bit of trouble so just shut down and didnt try to throw anything. then in the 5th haye was presented with multiple chances to end it...and subsequently took it

ok, having read some reports i can see i clearly am wrong with my assessment of how things went. everyone saying haye looked very comfortable and only got tagged once cleanly with a big shot to the jaw in the 2nd, other time was after the bell. haye winning all 5 rounds. hmmmm....

hmmmmm......guilty. i had started drinking at 7. take it im wrong then. from what i can remember (coz i got utterly destroyed last night) it looked like haye was walking round a lot and got tagged a few times with chisora keeping it tight but stalking him relentlessly. haye i thought looked to bring the fight more but couldnt get anything meaningful to land, just a few quick shots that didnt seem to hurt. wasnt till chisora got stuck on the outside and walked himself into the corner that he looked in a bit of trouble so just shut down and didnt try to throw anything. then in the 5th haye was presented with multiple chances to end it...and subsequently took it

ok, having read some reports i can see i clearly am wrong with my assessment of how things went. everyone saying haye looked very comfortable and only got tagged once cleanly with a big shot to the jaw in the 2nd, other time was after the bell. haye winning all 5 rounds. hmmmm....

When I was drunk I thought he did ok against Wlad. Then I started sobering up and sent him loads of abuse via twitter.

Not a great night for me to be honest.