Armageddon - Will Loirston Ever Be Built

No doubt some of the threats about financial "Armageddon" have been exaggerated, but there are still bound to be some repercussions.

In the Dons case, one potential impact could be further, if not indefinite, delay to the Loirston project. Perhaps there's a chance it may even be abandoned. Back to square one?

No doubt some of the threats about financial "Armageddon" have been exaggerated, but there are still bound to be some repercussions.

In the Dons case, one potential impact could be further, if not indefinite, delay to the Loirston project. Perhaps there's a chance it may even be abandoned. Back to square one?

So far there's been a drawing, a rendered video, and a 600k feasibility study.

There's also what the club called a 'funding gap', I believe they called it... which I took to mean they're many millions short of getting a mortgage for the new stadium.

Not a single brick has been laid, and there won't be until the club suddenly finds, what, 10 million quid?

The pretendy 'crisis' that the clubs are fabricating in the absence of Rangers will surely allow AFC's board to blame everyone else for its own failure.

Loriston project looked to be on the never never anyway and Bovril up to £16.99

Well firstly I've no idea why you are scoffing at the report armageddon. Are you nae worried?

I started painting my windows white at 11am this morning.

As Kelt says the perfect excuse to drop, delay or reduce the scope of Loirston has just been presented to the board. Thems the breaks not much we can do - tbh we were all pretty cynical about it happening anyway so...

PS - I've currently hiding in my basement eating cold beans from a tin. Is it safe to come out?

No-one here's going to judge you, man.

gay_bears.jpg

:laughing:

"gay_bears.jpg" you cunt.

I'm not to happy to be compared to bears in any context. Just remember calling someone a "bear" in the US might be a fairly mild form of insult but in Scotland it still means an acolyte of the team that no longer exists. And THAT is beyond a simple insult.

Can you make sure any future pictures questioning or relating to my sexuality are called things like "gay_poofs.jpg" or "cock_loving_bum_boys.jpg"? That should save any unintended offense ta.

• Site Sponsor
1342210058[/url]' post='788469']

Yes. That is why George Yule is on the Board

Why?

Mr Yule is president of Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce.

Mr Milne said: "I am extremely pleased that George, who has a wealth of contacts and experience in all sectors, has agreed to come on board at this absolutely crucial time in our history.

"I believe his enthusiasm, experience and judgement will add focus and momentum to the future direction of the club.

"We need a step-change in how the club is run if we are to deliver our vision of delivering the new stadium and soccer academy, and be in a position to take full advantage of these fantastic new facilities when we move."

So far there's been a drawing, a rendered video, and a 600k feasibility study.

There's also what the club called a 'funding gap', I believe they called it... which I took to mean they're many millions short of getting a mortgage for the new stadium.

Not a single brick has been laid, and there won't be until the club suddenly finds, what, 10 million quid?

The pretendy 'crisis' that the clubs are fabricating in the absence of Rangers will surely allow AFC's board to blame everyone else for its own failure.

Was