A List Of Rangers Wrong Doings, Potential Penalties, Bias, Rule Breaking

Looking for a list of the things that over the years Rangers have done to compromise Scottish football. This includes SFA / SPL chairmen that support the huns & manipulate the system for their benefit. Things like player registrations being delayed, rules being bent and broken, cheating, ref bias, intercepted emails, ref's being pulled up and any other potential dirt on this mob.

Basically I have a bitter acquaintance who wants many SPL sides; quote - to die. In fact he said he'd love it. Incredible considering the Rangers situation is self inflicted. He's said his club are now debt free, but it can't be as they're not even a registered entity... yet. I'm not to clued up on all this EBT & liquidation business, so looking for some knowledgeable folk to put together info on here we can use against bitter huns. Any sort of ammo that can be used to either ridicule or belittle hunco2012.

I'll start off with a few basics but feel free to expand:

1. James "Jim" Farry - forced to leave his post due to a dispute with Celtic over the registration of Portuguese player Jorge Cadete.

2. The bigotry is an obvious one which undermines the whole of Scottish football. All this WE ARE THE PEOPLE crap... clearly they're not.

3. Policing costs on the aftermath of an 'old firm' game.

4. The fact they taunted the idea of joining the EPL or forming a super league... laughable.

5. EBT's

6. Tax Evasion

7. The Gers v Dundee UTD game when blatant dodgy refereeing was on show for all to see - http://youtu.be/BCJUzPGjiao

8. John 'Bomber Brown, PR guru & bitter hun, total embarrassment of a man -

9. The 'we dont do walking away', except for Ness, Lafferty, Whittaker, Davis, Aluko, McGregor, Naismith, McCabe - http://youtu.be/NuOoJ0e6hdU

Looking for a list of the things that over the years Rangers have done to compromise Scottish football. This includes SFA / SPL chairmen that support the huns & manipulate the system for their benefit. Things like player registrations being delayed, rules being bent and broken, cheating, ref bias, intercepted emails, ref's being pulled up and any other potential dirt on this mob.

Basically I have a bitter acquaintance who wants many SPL sides; quote - to die. In fact he said he'd love it. Incredible considering the Rangers situation is self inflicted. He's said his club are now debt free, but it can't be as they're not even a registered entity... yet. I'm not to clued up on all this EBT & liquidation business, so looking for some knowledgeable folk to put together info on here we can use against bitter huns. Any sort of ammo that can be used to either ridicule or belittle hunco2012.

1. James "Jim" Farry - forced to leave his post due to a dispute with Celtic over the registration of Portuguese player Jorge Cadete.

2. The bigotry is an obvious one which undermines the whole of Scottish football. All this WE ARE THE PEOPLE crap... clearly they're not.

4. The fact they taunted the idea of joining the EPL or forming a super league... laughable.

5. EBT's

6. Tax Evasion

7. The Gers v Dundee UTD game when blatant dodgy refereeing was on show for all to see - http://youtu.be/BCJUzPGjiao

9. The 'we dont do walking away', except for Ness, Lafferty, Whittaker, Davis, Aluko, McGregor, Naismith, McCabe - http://youtu.be/NuOoJ0e6hdU

Rioting when they won the CWC

Rioting while they weren't winning the UEFA Cup

Rioting at the Scottish Cup Final

Rioting in Barcelona

Trying to murder Neil Lennon

Rangers fans jailed for helping terrorists murder people

Rangers fans NAZI salutes when playing Israeli opposition

Rangers' fans sectarianism

Rangers fans throwing bananas at their own black player (Walters)

Rangers fans racism towards their own black player (Edu)

Rangers player Willie Johnstone's attempted murder of John McMaster

Willie Johnstone being the only Scottish player sent home from a major tournament for taking drugs

Rangers being the only club to be awarded their European trophy in the dressing room, rather than on the pitch, because their fans were rioting outside.

Rangers players banned from Scotland team for inappropriate, disrespectful behaviour

Rangers goalkeeper questioned by police for links to terrorist UVF group

Rangers fined by UEFA for sectarian singing vs PSV 2011 in the first leg

Rangers fined by UEFA for sectarian singing vs PSV 2011 in the second leg

Rangers fans banned from European away games for behaviour vs PSV

Rangers fined by UEFA for fans' behaviour vs Osasuna 2007

Rangers fans warned in 2008 that "The Famine Song" is racist. Rangers fans continue to sing it, resulting in arrest and fine.

Rangers Vice Chairman forced to resign in 1999 over sectarianism

Rangers goalkeeper arrested in 2012 for sectarianism singing and shouting, "Fuck the Pope."

Rangers fans accused of anti-semitic chants and signs, reported by Israeli government\

...a brief search of the internets will turn up much, much more, I'm sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor
1342223647[/url]' post='788585']

5. EBT's

6. Tax Evasion

Losing their sense of humour in October 1988

• Upvote 2