Rave In A Forest!

daytripping

I read someone on here saying they were planning on putting on a rave in a forest, was it last night in Kirkhill Forest?

I was walking the dog before the Khan fight at 4 in the morning and could hear the bass drum from some music in the distance!

I'm too old for that carry on these days but loved that kind of stuff in my youth, the tunnel at the beach had a brilliant all nighter once, was funny seeing the dog walkers staring at the loons duncing away in the morning! :dancin:

Spam

Are these raves the ones advertised on Facebook?

Don't think so, the ones that are spoken about on Facebook are run by Minival. These are kept a lot quieter than those.

There is some chat on Facebook but you have to wither be invited into the private party group or already be in the Defunk'd group pages to hear about them.

I'll definitely have a look out if I get to one. i'll also the be one of the older ones. Probably with hairy legs.

And I'll work this out in a dark club how exactly?

Don't think being the dj gets you off with going up to all the girls and rubbing their legs to see if they're hairy nor can I see it being a valid excuse while explaining myself in the police station.

"Aye, well, I wiz looking for some burd af tinterweb cried muttondressedaslamb like. She said she'd be the one wee the hairy pins and it wiz dark like"

And I'll work this out in a dark club how exactly?

Don't think being the dj gets you off with going up to all the girls and rubbing their legs to see if they're hairy nor can I see it being a valid excuse while explaining myself in the police station.

"Aye, well, I wiz looking for some burd af tinterweb cried muttondressedaslamb like. She said she'd be the one wee the hairy pins and it wiz dark like"

Best if I make the first move then!