Sell Out Saturday

There's no will.

Be surprised if he bothers his arse going, based on what I've heard.

I asked him if he fancied going to the Inverness away game and he's bottled that as well as County away.

Even tried to start some shite about me not liking the Inverness road as it's treacherous. :ThumbsDown:

I asked him if he fancied going to the Inverness away game and he's bottled that as well as County away.

Even tried to start some shite about me not liking the Inverness road as it's treacherous. :ThumbsDown:

A96 is worse than the A9. Stress free on the train, although last time I nearly ended up in a fight, but that's down to my over developed sense of right and wrong.

A96 is worse than the A9. Stress free on the train, although last time I nearly ended up in a fight, but that's down to my over developed sense of right and wrong.

Correct. The A96 should be a dual carriageway between Fochabers and Inverness and they should dual the A98 between Fochabers and Portsoy. :thumbs:

Do you know anyone with the surname Nairn who lives in Dingwall by any chance?

Correct. The A96 should be a dual carriageway between Fochabers and Inverness and they should dual the A98 between Fochabers and Portsoy. :thumbs:

Do you know anyone with the surname Nairn who lives in Dingwall by any chance?

Nope. Will you be in the Mallard for County v Aberdeen pre-match when it comes up Boof?

It backs onto the train station. Fucking brilliant.

Whenever I've gone to watch County we arrive 20 mins late and leave at the 60min mark to get back into the Mallard.

Good man, cheers.

Do kids get in?

I'll be there.

I don't think boofon will. He's full of shit.

Good man, cheers.

Do kids get in?

I'll be there.

I don't think boofon will. He's full of shit.

Kids? Don't know but I would have thought so. Train down fae Wick would be about 3 hours. Off the train and straight into the Mallard.

If kids aren't allowed then let them play on the lines.

Kids? Don't know but I would have thought so. Train down fae Wick would be about 3 hours. Off the train and straight into the Mallard.

If kids aren't allowed then let them play on the lines.

I ken how long the train takes ffs.

EDIT - it's not a kick in the arse off 4 hours, not the 3 you suggest.