Pc Harwood......

RUL

During the trial, the police officer accepted it was "wrong" to hit and pushed Mr Tomlinson.

He accepted it, did he?

Well, that's all right then...

Pity he didn't understand that before he murdered the guy in cold blood, really.

Still... I'm sure the next time he murders someone he'll appreciate that what he's doing is not entirely okay in the eyes of the law.

Fucking disgusting.

Harwood clearly has rage issues - 11 complaints against him during his police career, including one from a fellow police officer for using excessive force during a raid. Pigs don't rat on fellow pigs unless unless the pig they are ratting on is dirty as fuck.

If he was on trial here, there's no doubt in my mind he would be finished. The English requirement for a minimum 10-2 majority makes it easy for cunts like this to get off.

article-2175957-141F5731000005DC-798_634x768.jpg

Arrogant looking prick right enough. He's got a little bit of PC David Rathband about him in that regard...

Now THAT is a shit suit. And who the fuck told him to wear a muted tie with a white shirt and bold-coloured suit? Dresses like a 5 year old.

No personality or character to that suit at all, just a bland, monotone blue.... which is a bit apt, really.

Now THAT is a shit suit. And who the fuck told him to wear a muted tie with a white shirt and bold-coloured suit? Dresses like a 5 year old.

No personality or character to that suit at all, just a bland, monotone blue.... which is a bit apt, really.

Aye I know. First things first you've got to wear clothes in proportion to your physique - he needs to take at least an inch of the bottom of that helm. Also, there are definite do's and dont's associated with wearing bold coloured suits. A bold coloured suit calls for solid coloured or discretely patterned ties. And don't even get me started on those effeminate shoes. If you are attending court as an accused there is only one way to go and that is brogues, brogues, brogues... I can't stress enough how important that is.

On a separate note Ke1t min, can I ask you a question...

Are you currently in the market for a suit or something?

Aye I know. First things first you've got to wear clothes in proportion to your physique - he needs to take at least an inch of the bottom of that helm. Also, there are definite do's and dont's associated with wearing bold coloured suits. A bold coloured suit calls for solid coloured or discretely patterned ties. And don't even get me started on those effeminate shoes. If you are attending court as an accused there is only one way to go and that is brogues, brogues brogues... I can't stress enough how important that is.

On separate note Ke1t min, can I ask you a question...

Are you currently in the market for a suit or something?

:hysterical:

I'm not currently looking for a suit... I just threw about 4 of them in the charity bags for Purple Heart.

I just appreciate a good suit. But bland, 50 pound jobs that were obviously bought off the discount rackat Top Man... they just bother me.

I've a Bosnian lassie who does my suits for me... she was in Sarajevo during the siege, interestingly enough. Blonde bit, she is. Not to be sexist or crass or suchlike, but she can measure my inside leg any day of the week.

And by inside leg I can confirm I'm talking about my cock.

That's twice I've mentioned my cock today. Mebbes I'm just needing some action. Wife's nae getting it though. She's being punished.

Oh, and I've to go get groceries now, apparently. Smashing, a half bottle of Jack and I'm awa tae drive to Kroger.

:beer:

If you are attending court as an accused there is only one way to go and that is brogues, brogues brogues... I can't stress enough how important that is.

Is that a psychological tool? Brogues say, "Convict me and these power-shoes will be finding their way up your arsehole, your honour, son!"

But then, you would have to sit in the dock wi your feet up, giving an entirely "Too Relaxed" vibe.

You're the expert... I'm just a Computer Mannie and Squirrel-fisher.

If you ever get a case where you need an expert on removing deid rodents fae large bodies of water, geis a phone.

:hysterical:

I'm not currently looking for a suit... I just threw about 4 of them in the charity bags for Purple Heart.

I just appreciate a good suit. But bland, 50 pound jobs that were obviously bought off the discount rackat Top Man... they just bother me.

I've a Bosnian lassie who does my suits for me... she was in Sarajevo during the siege, interestingly enough. Blonde bit, she is. Not to be sexist or crass or suchlike, but she can measure my inside leg any day of the week.

And by inside leg I can confirm I'm talking about my cock.

That's twice I've mentioned my cock today. Mebbes I'm just needing some action. Wife's nae getting it though. She's being punished.

Oh, and I've to go get groceries now, apparently. Smashing, a half bottle of Jack and I'm awa tae drive to Kroger.

:beer:

Is that a psychological tool? Brogues say, "Convict me and these power-shoes will be finding their way up your arsehole, your honour, son!"

But then, you would have to sit in the dock wi your feet up, giving an entirely "Too Relaxed" vibe.

You're the expert... I'm just a Computer Mannie and Squirrel-fisher.

If you ever get a case where you need an expert on removing deid rodents fae large bodies of water, geis a phone.

Partially, i've developed a set of rules based on experience - Brogues are a solidly built sturdy shoe which, when worn with the correct suit, exudes an air of calmness, composure, confidence and power. It sais, ''da bother messin with me son, cause i ken exactly what's going on here and i'm in control'', it sais ''i take myself seriously'', it sais ''i'm here to take care of business''. Serious enough with just a dash of style. They are the quintessential mans shoe. Oxfords are also a good choice for any court appearance.

What you want to avoid like the plague, especially if the charge is one of conspiracy to commit anything, is any type of pointy shoe, or loafers or slip-ons or anything from topman or burton. They say: effeminate, sleazy, sneeky, poofy, can't be trusted. Now don't get me wrong, loafers are great shoes - for attracting fanny - but when it comes to being taken seriously/important occasions, the brogue is king. The following is a prime example of the poofy tat that i'm talking about.

Salvatore-Ferragamo-Gerico-Driving-Loafers.jpg

Graphene thin cow hide stitched together by some Chinese 4 year-old who earns 3 grains of rice per hour. That tells me immediately that you don't give a fuck.

I was involved in a drugs trial recently. Three accused. Two turned up wearing trackies and hoodies and actually quite decent trainers. One turned up comparatively smarter dressed wearing these (but in dark brown) and a duffel coat:

Tods_Gommini_Loafers_Chocolate.jpg

The case against duffel coat was largely circumstantial. Could have gone either way. Needless to say however he was unanimously found guilty. Little does he know if he'd worn brogues and a suit he'd probably be a free man now...

Partially, i've developed a set of rules based on experience - Brogues are a solidly built sturdy shoe which, when worn with the correct suit, exudes an air of calmness, composure, confidence and power. It sais, ''da bother messin with me son, cause i ken exactly what's going on here and i'm in control'', it sais ''i take myself seriously'', it sais ''i'm here to take care of business''. Serious enough with just a dash of style. They are the quintessential mans shoe. Oxfords are also a good choice for any court appearance.

What you want to avoid like the plague, especially if the charge is one of conspiracy to commit anything, is any type of pointy shoe, or loafers or slip-ons or anything from topman or burton. They say: effeminate, sleazy, sneeky, poofy, can't be trusted. Now don't get me wrong, loafers are great shoes - for attracting fanny - but when it comes to being taken seriously/important occasions, the brogue is king. The following is a prime example of the poofy tat that i'm talking about.

Salvatore-Ferragamo-Gerico-Driving-Loafers.jpg

Graphene thin cow hide stitched together by some Chinese 4 year-old who earns 3 grains of rice per hour. That tells me immediately that you don't give a fuck.

I was involved in a drugs trial recently. Three accused. Two turned up wearing trackies and hoodies and actually quite decent trainers. One turned up comparatively smarter dressed wearing these (but in dark brown) and a duffel coat:

Tods_Gommini_Loafers_Chocolate.jpg

The case against duffel coat was largely circumstantial. Could have gone either way. Needless to say however he was unanimously found guilty. Little does he know if he'd worn brogues and a suit he'd probably be a free man now...

I completely disagree. Brogue screams of trying too hard and being a bit of a flash cunt. A nice cap toe oxford screams of understated elegance and an inherent innoncence. Brogues could swing it either way. Cap toe oxford says home and dry and in the pub by 5.

The aggression the copper used was way ott , He didn't intend to kill him but that is beside the point . It was manslaughter by a policeman plain and simple , he attacked an innocent man and the poor man died . How do people in our country get justice when going against the system ? the simple answer in the majority of cases is that you don't get justice .

If someone's actions affect another negatively then they should be brought to task regardless of who they are and what their profession is . Mr Tomlinson would be alive if it wasn't for harwood , end of story , if you cause someone's life to end regardless of intent there should be consequences . The minimum should be a prison sentence .

Harwood is a vicious cunt who should be in prison.

Ask yourself this.

If you went up to some tramp with a baseball bat, roughed him up a bit, few whacks with it, caught on CCTV, and he dies shortly afterward.....

What sort of sentence and media reporting would you face?

20 years, as the Mail et al stoke up their feral youth headlines.

Because it's a pig, he walks.

Utterly fucking disgusting. I have a deep seated hatred for the Police.

Ask yourself this.

If you went up to some tramp with a baseball bat, roughed him up a bit, few whacks with it, caught on CCTV, and he dies shortly afterward.....

What sort of sentence and media reporting would you face?

20 years, as the Mail et al stoke up their feral youth headlines.

Because it's a pig, he walks.

Utterly fucking disgusting. I have a deep seated hatred for the Police.

dont yu have a deep seated hatred for life?

the result isnt a shock, now is it.

dont yu have a deep seated hatred for life?

the result isnt a shock, now is it.

No just some things, most things in fact.

There are, amazingly, things I do like.

Of course the result is not a shock, it's the laughable pretence of 'justice' and the lengthy charade gone through to achieve nothing other than the outcome everyone fully expected that jars.

No just some things, most things in fact.

There are, amazingly, things I do like.

Of course the result is not a shock, it's the laughable pretence of 'justice' and the lengthy charade gone through to achieve nothing other than the outcome everyone fully expected that jars.

what was his charge, btw?

was it a jury verdict?

Aye, jury.

Manslaughter I assume.

He had previous police assaults under his belt which were not revealed in court.

Disgraceful cover up.

aye so i heard on the news. looks a shify character. probably wee man syndrome and bullied at school.

but its a jury result? nae sure how you can alter that.

An accused persons previous and pending is not allowed to be revealed or alluded to in court. For anyone. Wee jimmy the junkie or willie the peado get the same treatment. I don't think it's right, but that's the way it is just now. Im sure I saw it on the news recently that they want to change this up here