Hot Uk Deals

caledonia

Stop it. Fatshaft has got me online gambling again and I'm back on Paddy Power after a 2 year absence due to his betting opportunity he highlighted the other night. I ended up betting money on some instant markets thing way into the samll hours of the morning a couple nights ago. Ended up being up though.

I'm getting quite addicted to buying shares at the moment too. By the end of summer I may be bankrupt.

• Admin

Stop it. Fatshaft has got me online gambling again and I'm back on Paddy Power after a 2 year absence due to his betting opportunity he highlighted the other night. I ended up betting money on some instant markets thing way into the samll hours of the morning a couple nights ago. Ended up being up though.

I'm getting quite addicted to buying shares at the moment too. By the end of summer I may be bankrupt.

If you're getting into betting again, sign up to them by going via Quidco and get cashback.

Coral: £20

Betdaq £20

Willhill $50

Betfair £10

32Red £10

Ladsbrokes £20

Paddy Power £20

etc etc.

Mutton,

Buy IMG shares, way undervalued, should be north of a tenner.

Sounds good Dayts. I'm going to lump on.

I was made bankrupt by investing in shares so be careful, stay clear of T trades and spreadbetting, was my downfall, I bet everything on a firm called Meldex, it turned out to be a con, I lost

Hahaha, I thought that when I typed it up! :laughing:

I got caught out by a con, if the balance sheet and results were actually real I'd have been laughing, the CEO fled to Australia and the company collapsed, shit happens! One day he'll hopefully see the inside of a jail cell for it. The perils of the AIM market, if it looks too good to be true............

• Admin

Is this the return to the afc chat share threads which went tits up last time?

There's another share thread already, but you're right, before the rollback Donslegended (?) was putting every pound he had into Desire Petroleum. Think it was trading at 120p at the time, now it's 20p.

Should go for oilies that already have proven finds like GKP. :checkit:

DYOR.

There's another share thread already, but you're right, before the rollback Donslegended (?) was putting every pound he had into Desire Petroleum. Think it was trading at 120p at the time, now it's 20p.

Should go for oilies that already have proven finds like GKP. :checkit:

DYOR.

Bulletin board favourites always turn out to be crap investments, not sure why that is!

Last i heard was that he'd moved to Denver.

A broken man.

Hahaha, I thought that when I typed it up! :laughing:

I got caught out by a con, if the balance sheet and results were actually real I'd have been laughing, the CEO fled to Australia and the company collapsed, shit happens! One day he'll hopefully see the inside of a jail cell for it. The perils of the AIM market, if it looks too good to be true............

That sucks DayT. Sorry to hear of your woes sir. Hope you are happier now and sorted yourself out.

In a market where they once had market dominance, a market where younger, hungrier competitors are slicing in to their market share with every passing month and year, how can anyone declare that they are "way undervalued". If you genuinely think in terms that share prices "should be" this or that, you're heading for another fall.

They've not even came close to market saturation and are in essence a pretty young company, they have impressive expansion plans including a new HQ going on right now. Barriers to entry in the mobile graphics market are huge and they have watertight patents, Apple and Intel both hold chunks of them as they know how important it is that they don't get bought over by any single one of them.

They're cash rich in a recession proof market and 3D/4D markets have only scratched the surface.

Come back in a year or two and tell me I was wrong. :sherlock: