Claudio Reyna

Just read online that his son Jack passed away today afte a 3 year battle with cancer.

Certainly puts the last few months into perspective. As someone who recently became a father for the first time, the reality is that I'd happily give up my football team and every possession I own for my child.

Never really hated Reyna when he played for them. Always seemed a decent guy.

If the mods think this is in the wrong section hen please move.

Article

Just read online that his son Jack passed away today afte a 3 year battle with cancer.

Certainly puts the last few months into perspective. As someone who recently became a father for the first time, the reality is that I'd happily give up my football team and every possession I own for my child.

Article

Shouldn't matter whether it's Reyna, Bomber Brown or Fernando Ricksen. Terrible, terrible news.

Shouldn't matter whether it's Reyna, Bomber Brown or Fernando Ricksen. Terrible, terrible news.

Exactly. Any issues we may have had with a player during their career shouldn't matter when it comes to a family member's health

Bloody shame for Reyna like :(

Article

Absolutely agree, 100%.

Terrible news. Poor wee lad.