is it stuart pearce managing? he's a shite manager, i don't like him. he said "camaraderie" at one tournament, then the rest of the team started, i hate his voice. he reminds me of that copper that was up for assaulting that sick, sad, poor man.

i'm sure psycho's brother is in the bnp.

Aye, Team England and Wales GB were fucking diabolical, Brazil? Well, it's between them and Uruguay for gold IMO. At least that's where my fivers are goin on.

Spain? Are they not word champions at u21 level? I'm maybe wrong. I think it's between them and brazil. That brazil squad looks pretty dam good.

One thing for sure is that team GB are abysmal. They are talking like its obvious they will beat Senegal in the first match and go on and qualify. They'll be lucky to qualify. Utter drivel.

Team GB is a fucking joke . Why has there been no negative press about Scottish lassies representing team gb ? Well that in my opinion is because lassies fitba disnae count , that must be the reason the sfa don't give a fuck .

Wales is very much a suburb of England whereas we are like the country retreat and they are the ghetto .

Team GB will get arse raped :lolengland:and I will watch because I do like to watch a good arse raping of a fitba team a la 1991 Kincorth U18s 13 Scotstown Albion ( mind them ) 0 (I got 6 that day ) :millertime: And I still hinna shut up aboot it

Did not watch in in protest at no Scottish players so how the hell can they call it Team GB.

Who really gives a flying fuck?

I hope Team GB gets pumped three times, doesn't score a goal, and no-one turns up so this nonsensical idea doesn't happen again.

Football shouldn't even be in the Olympics anyway.

Shite.

And Stuart Pearce is an incompetent Cockney cunt.

Who really gives a flying fuck?

I hope Team GB gets pumped three times, doesn't score a goal, and no-one turns up so this nonsensical idea doesn't happen again.

Football shouldn't even be in the Olympics anyway.

Shite.

And Stuart Pearce is an incompetent Cockney cunt.

Affirmative :applause:

Just had a quick read on the BBC report of the match and this bit summed up exactly how much of a farce Team GB is:

The home team did briefly threaten when Danny Rose drilled a low cross that Craig Bellamy, booed throughout by the Boro crowd as a consequence of his former association with Newcastle, stabbed goalwards, only to be ruled offside.

Can't even support their OWN players :laughing:

This must be the point where i jump in and say no not 6 in 10 mins is it?

No. I've read it again and I presume you only watched 10 minutes but saw the 6th goal going in.

From that it's safe to say you wandered in late or watched the end of the game on telly.

It's not clear but I'll guess that's what's happened.

Who was playing?

What was the final score?

No. I've read it again and I presume you only watched 10 minutes but saw the 6th goal going in.

From that it's safe to say you wandered in late or watched the end of the game on telly.

It's not clear but I'll guess that's what's happened.

Who was playing?

What was the final score?

USA 4 - 2 France.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2