Friends In Football

Ok I expect to get slated for this but hey ho, give it a thought. We've all come together to get rid or the huns. So my idea is we welcome other fans to our home. We let them have their song played before the game. Then we play our song. That's probably a rugby thing but why not?

• Downvote 9

Ok I expect to get slated for this but hey ho, give it a thought. We've all come together to get rid or the huns. So my idea is we welcome other fans to our home. We let them have their song played before the game. Then we play our song. That's probably a rugby thing but why not?

So whats our song ??

Fair enough having banter pre & post match in the pub or something but inside the stadium only one team matters

FUCK that.

They can play their own songs at their own grounds.

Why should we all have a big love in just cos the huns are gone?

Gaads, imagine playing you'll never walk alone at Pittodrie again?

or sunshine on leith etc.

Fucking nae chance, I'd walk out.

Pittodrie is for our team not fkn away fans, they are there to be laughed at, not fkn sucked up to.

:suicide:

• Upvote 1

Perhaps the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard in my life.

Aye , this is fitba , just because we all did the right thing regarding the Huns , it's no reason to suck each other aff.

I am proud of every Scottish fitba fan who told their boards where to get aff , if we meet them on the streets prior to games we can tell em " well done you minky (insert team) cunts !"

That should be enough .

Don't know if anyone else remembers it but I seem to remember about 15 years ago, us having an opening day singalong with Celtic and loads of folk going nuts cause we were playing "you'll never walk alone"

Can't remember it happening since then.

Only ever heard of it once and that was when Jimmy Saville made an appearance at Parkhead wearing a Celtic top or scarf.

Lots of "Jimmy Saville, you're a wanker" being sung by Aberdeen until he revealed he was wearing Aberdeen shorts under his tracksuit.

Whole ground then sung "There's only one Jimmy Saville"

Perthshire Red mentioned it when Saville died last year.

i remember seeing Jimmy Saville at Parkhead during a Celtic v Aberdeen game in the 80's. He was up here doing a marathon or something and he came out of the tunnel and the whole stadium started cheering and shouting encouragement.

Then a Celtic supporter threw him a scarf and the home supporters got noisy. Of course the away end wasnt so chuffed and gave it " Jimmy Saville - yer a wanker,yer a wanker"

So he continued his jog around the stadium and heard the aberdeen chants and he sorta lowered his trackie-breeks to show a pair of red shorts and a huge cheer went up in the Aberdeen end - "Theres only one Jimmy Saville". The whole stadium were in unison once again.

Happy moments.

For me, With the Huns now gone i want to hate other teams even more.

There is such a better crowd and atmosphere when we are playing a team we dislike (Rangers, Celtic, Dundee United away), instead of playing a team like St Mirren where its just a fuck all game because there is no rivalry at all.

We should give a fuck about one team and one team only, and hate the rest with a passion.

Don't know if anyone else remembers it but I seem to remember about 15 years ago, us having an opening day singalong with Celtic and loads of folk going nuts cause we were playing "you'll never walk alone"

Can't remember it happening since then.

But Aberdeen used to sing you'll never walk alone anyway years ago anyway.

It is not a celtic song even though they'd like to think it is, it was sung by lots of supporters, It just stuck with the manky mob & the guff manky mob scallys