Rocket's Corner

Tommy

I see no harm in having an amnesty and allowing them back on - with Rocket if someone spoke shite them he told them so, no problem with that although that's me now speaking with my non mod hat on.

It's only a football forum.

Sorry, and despite basically getting on with the cunt in the end, it wasn't a case of someone speaking shite and him telling them so, it was anyone disagreeing with him in any way whatsoever sent him off into an unending tirade of personal abuse against the poor sap who dared contradict such an enormously intelligent specimen such as himself.

I see no harm in having an amnesty and allowing them back on - with Rocket if someone spoke shite them he told them so, no problem with that although that's me now speaking with my non mod hat on.

It's only a football forum.

Doing my best Rocket impression:

How fucking thick are you?

He's not banned for the umpteenth fucking time.

Fud.

You might be right tup. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence was seen as a threat from what I seen. Not that I'm suggesting your intelligent in anyway ;) but I did see many a sensible debate descend into farce if you didn't see his side of things.

He went absolutely tits at me once because I never posted a link while I was suggesting the Russian mafia have their fingers in English clubs. I was called all the spastics under the sun for my mistake. That was rocket though..

You might be right tup. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence was seen as a threat from what I seen. Not that I'm suggesting your intelligent in anyway ;) but I did see many a sensible debate descend into farce if you didn't see his side of things.

He went absolutely tits at me once because I never posted a link while I was suggesting the Russian mafia have their fingers in English clubs. I was called all the spastics under the sun for my mistake. That was rocket though..

probably cause he was a thick cunt without so much as a scotvec module to his name.

I got a lovely message from him.

Telling me to watch my back.

I think he was trying to bum me.

He advised me on which mods to look out for.

Then he disappeared.

:itch-chin:

I got one as well.

Not from Rocket.

From a false email account set up by one of the mods!

Can you believe that?

He's been sacked since thankfully.

I can't believe I haven't heard about this already tup!

Tell us more.

The point is, he was dismissed as a crackpot in Romanov style by Mowgli and his cohorts aka the moderating team.

Turns out he was right! Just like Romanov was with the hun mafia in Scotland.

If only he'd stuck it out he'd have taken great satisfaction in his chief persecutioners getting their p45's.

The whole thing was like an episode of Scooby Doo.

I remember him not being able to admit he was wrong as well, but that's about it. Even if he was wrong, he'd crack out the thesaurus and try to re-word his failed attempt at an argument using different but equally failed wording.

He wasn't posting for that long after I started checking this place out though.