Rocket's Corner

Tommy

Is he back or is he not?

Happy 9th birthday regardless.

It was his birthday yesterday tup.

You should be wishing him belated birthday wishes.

FFS.

if you feel the need to wish someone a happy birthday for today, look no further than KGB (44), eilidhp123 (24).

In the real world, I was a certain age yesterday but if I don't even care, why should you? In this virtual world, the concept of time is just a figment of our imaginations.

Christ they'll be telling us that string theory is prove-able and that Hadrian's collider is based on the border between England and Italy next.

I don't care.

I just like to point out to folk that are older than me that they're older than me.

In your case, much.

And always will be.

Who knows, as the sayings go:

Age is only a number (it's unlikely to be a fucking letter)

You're only as old as you feel

You're only young once (albeit for ages)

You only live once (what if you dinna?)

etc

I got fuck all for my birthday just to prove that they're irrelevant.

I'm not certain I am older than you Dynamo.

Not that it matters.

All these happy birthday threads are very Facebook-esque.

I got in serious bother over a Happy Birthday thread on Facebook once upon a time.

Anytime you post that should be at the start of the post and not the end. :thumbs:

I'm not certain I am older than you Dynamo.

Not that it matters.

All these happy birthday threads are very Facebook-esque.

I got in serious bother over a Happy Birthday thread on Facebook once upon a time.

Dynamo's just a youngster.

He'd probably call me an old cunt too.

But hey ho, we know they're useful.

What a glorious new dawn for AFC Chat.

Could one of the mods simply log in as and pretend to be London Scottish and we're away.

I'm swithering at the moment as to whether that was Rocket posting or whether Connor or some other sneaky moderator has stolen his personal details and logged in as him in a cunning ruse designed to sook us all in.

Absolute maniac, better place without him.

Just noticed Tup

Group:

Members Posts:

116,488 Joined:

20-January 11 Gender:Male

F'ck me min, is that true or a mod having a laugh?

Looking through the records, I noticed you've already taken the time to award every single one of your old adversary's posts with a '-1' :laughing:

Welcome back Rocket!

• Upvote 1

Had my ability to post not been reinstated this afternoon, then there would have been a possibility of mod skullduggery and shenannigans. This morning I couldn't post. Last week and last month I couldn't post. Last year even. The cunning ruse was the way that they banned me but it's all water over the bridge, pie in the sea, tatties oer the edge. I blame thatcherism and TRony Blair. Two peas of the same cyclops.

Your return is welcomed. Even better timing, given that your old adversary, the Embittered ex-Marauder Sir William of Miller, is now offski, sacked by the Great Chief Wig Wam Bam. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this development at Board level.