Skip Hire

I need to hire a skip to clear my house of old carpets, doors, kitchen units, plaster etc after a bit of a rennovation.

Anyone hired a skip in Aberdeen before? There seem to be quite a lot of hire companies so I'm just wondering if there are any to avoid? Yellowskips.com seems like a good place to order from and the bigger skip seems to be cheaper than a small one which is a bonus...if they can squeeze up my drive way without destroying my wall!

No need to thank me for posting such an exciting topic, it's my pleasure.

I need to hire a skip to clear my house of old carpets, doors, kitchen units, plaster etc after a bit of a rennovation.

Anyone hired a skip in Aberdeen before? There seem to be quite a lot of hire companies so I'm just wondering if there are any to avoid? Yellowskips.com seems like a good place to order from and the bigger skip seems to be cheaper than a small one which is a bonus...if they can squeeze up my drive way without destroying my wall!

No need to thank me for posting such an exciting topic, it's my pleasure.

Save yourself loads and just take stuff to local recycling centre

Save yourself loads and just take stuff to local recycling centre

That was my plan initially but I have a stupid amound of stuff now which has filled my garage. It'd take several trips with a van to get rid of it all. A skip would provide much needed convenience, it is a bit more pricey than I first thought though and not sure what size I'd need.

That was my plan initially but I have a stupid amound of stuff now which has filled my garage. It'd take several trips with a van to get rid of it all. A skip would provide much needed convenience, it is a bit more pricey than I first thought though and not sure what size I'd need.

Unless you live in a tardis the size of skip you need will be smaller than your house.

Hope that helps.

Are you throwing out any lamps?