Away To Celtic

Live a little, I know lots of gadgies who have gone to Hearts / Dundee United / Rangers away and they've been on call.

Be a risk taker.

Ha ha. No i'm actually working til after lunchtime anyway and that's a minimum. If it's a really busy day could be in til 5. But i couldn't take that risk as i'm still on probationary period in my job

Surely you've worked there longer than 3 months?

Aye i've worked there for over 4 years, but i was agency for most of that time. Only just been taken back on the books again and working in a new role as dispatcher and the importance of the job means it's a longer probationary period which is fair enough i suppose. Never mind, cause at the end of the day Tim Park is a shite ground. As long as the Dandies try their best that's all that matters :crossfingers:

How restricted is restricted view?

It depends on two things i think, how high up and if near direction of the piller as you will see with photo below. Most seats are in the restricted view but in all the years i've been going the restricted view seats are sometimes better and not restricted at all. A fair lot of normal price seats are lower down and rubbish view of the game. I always get restricted view tickets.

restrictedview.jpg

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously on here but I have just read on RTC that our game at the tattie bowl will be shown live on SKY next Sat at 12pm should the SFA grant Triggers broom membership!!!

If true then once again shows no regard for the fans who have planned for this day!!!

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously on here but I have just read on RTC that our game at the tattie bowl will be shown live on SKY next Sat at 12pm should the SFA grant Triggers broom membership!!!

If true then once again shows no regard for the fans who have planned for this day!!!

Thought they never showed live games at Tim Park unless it was an OF game (ho ho!) or Europe?

Someone help me out here... what exactly does that bold bit mean...?

Thought they never showed live games at Tim Park unless it was an OF game (ho ho!) or Europe?

They show a certain amount at every stadium. Tended to be the 2 home old firm games, + 1 right at the start of the season then you always get a few crap games towards the end of the season. Like Celtic v St Johnstone and Rangers v Motherwell was on near the end of the last season.

Ken

They show a certain amount at every stadium. Tended to be the 2 home old firm games, + 1 right at the start of the season then you always get a few crap games towards the end of the season. Like Celtic v St Johnstone and Rangers v Motherwell was on near the end of the last season.

Ken

I think I read/heard somewhere that the contract only allowed them to show 4 games maximum from each ground per season. :dontknow:

I think I read/heard somewhere that the contract only allowed them to show 4 games maximum from each ground per season. :dontknow:

Thats sounds quite likely given how rarely we see the OF home games covered.

As they each had about 50% of their games covered this is just a another rather obvious attempt to protect the OF racket.

Should be something more a long the lines that for the games involving each club approx 50% of those televised will be home and 50% away. I'm sure that could be worked out somehow or other. (maybe not literally 50% but a limit to prevent Celtic having 4 home games covered and 16 away games or whatever they get).