Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What do you think the ratio of women carrying umbrellas in their bags as opposed to dildos is, compared to the 1980s?

Where did that question come from? Did women used to carry dildos in their bags in the 80s?

What actually happened to the good old fashioned flasher, you never read of that in the papers now.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

We were walking through Linn Park years back when two cops approached us and asked us if we had seen a bloke who had exposed himself to two young girls.He then added ‘“And he wasn’t just exposing himself if you know what I mean”

I took that as he was having a chug as well. 

That is deviance of the highest order. Imagine having to explain that one to your solicitor.

37 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

We were walking through Linn Park years back when two cops approached us and asked us if we had seen a bloke who had exposed himself to two young girls.He then added ‘“And he wasn’t just exposing himself if you know what I mean”

Preferred Limp Bizkit. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Well, were you having a chug?

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Well I doubt he was juggling 

57 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ukrainians? 

No Aida cruise line, think it was the Aida Aura, mostly Germans. Only smaller ships fit in the new harbour. So that's 1250 krouts braving the Torry pong, hopefully most went on organized tours up Deeside etc and didn't plump for a walk along a shitty Union Street.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Welcome to like 2 months ago.

The tourists love Aberdeen, getting shown round the old town and fittie. People are too quick to put the place down.

I also love Aberdeen, it's a great place to live. 

Pity the SNP bizarrely high business rates have destroyed Union street but lots more to see.

• Upvote 2
13 hours ago, Fridge said:

Where did that question come from? Did women used to carry dildos in their bags in the 80s?

What actually happened to the good old fashioned flasher, you never read of that in the papers now.

Or the classic pervy phone call 

7 hours ago, daytripping said:

The tourists love Aberdeen, getting shown round the old town and fittie. People are too quick to put the place down.

I also love Aberdeen, it's a great place to live. 

Pity the SNP bizarrely high business rates have destroyed Union street but lots more to see.

Aye, Kincorth is still a wonderful place.  Get the Johnny Foreigners up the fuckin' Grumps.