The Spl Part 2 Bottom Six

7th- ST JOHNSTONE, they finished 4th last term and whilst Lomas was roundly applauded for his efforts a lot of the credit goes to Mc Innes who built that side all Lomas had to do was just continue as things were, whilst not the easiest taks most of the ground work had already been done,

This season will be markedly different already half a dozen new players have arrived at McDiarmid and a big turnaround in players often has a detrimental effect, whilts i don't see the saints being dragged into a relegation tussle i think top 6 is beyond them.

8th- ROSS COUNTY, for me the surprise package Adams has a good squad, with good work ethic, and bags of ability, the travelling won't worry them they do it every second week, and i honestly think they will comfortably avoid relegation.

9th - ST MIRREN, the players they have Gallacher, Thompson, and Teale are all past internationals together with McGowne they are a side that with any ambition should be looking at top 6, however to do that i think they need a better manager than the one they currently have and so i'm backingm them to stay up but maybe not without a fright.

10th- ICT, despite losing Hayes, Butchet always seems to be able to unearth some gems, Rooney, Tansey and the affore mentioned hayes as prime examples, however the ICT boards financial warnings strike alarm bells , they will not be able to attract that quality of player north now , and indeed may find Ross County benefitting the set up at Dingwall is the envy of many SPL clubs and would prove a huge attraction to many players.

for me Caley to stay up but only if they can keep the management team who i feel may be offered better elsewhere.

11th- DUNDEE, no doubt about it it will be tough for the Dens par side they will not take any risks with splashing out on players , not with thier previous, i think the bounce of the unexpected promotion coupled with the derbies at Aberdeen, Perth, and Tannadice, will see them with a real hunger and i fancy them to just edge 11th place.

12th- KILMARNOCK - a lot of this in hope rather then expectation, really would be justice for thier chairman! i think we could see Killie in dire financial straits, force to make savage cuts and ripping any quality from the side so thats why i'm putting them last.