Celtic V Aberdeen

Robertson and Masson miss this one through injury and likely to be out for the whole of August too. Everyone else fit at the moment anyway.

Brown

Jack Anderson Considine Naysmith

Hayes Rae Osbourne Milsom

McGinn Vernon

Subs: Langfield, Shaunessey, Magennis, Hughes, Clark, Pawlett, Fallon

others: Low, Fraser, Paton, Megginson, Jordan Brown

Prediction 2-1 to Celtic

Robertson and Masson miss this one through injury and likely to be out for the whole of August too. Everyone else fit at the moment anyway.

Brown

Jack Anderson Considine Naysmith

Hayes Rae Osbourne Milsom

McGinn Vernon

Subs: Langfield, Shaunessey, Magennis, Hughes, Clark, Pawlett, Fallon

others: Low, Fraser, Paton, Megginson

Prediction 2-1 to Celtic

Have we signed him?

We'll win this one 2-1.

Presuming Naysmith signs, I'd probably go for:

Brown

Jack--Anderson--Considine--Naysmith

Hayes--Milsom--Osbourne--Pawlett

McGinn

Vernon

In the long term this season I'd like to see Jacko in central midfield however I'd think that would be our strongest 11 for this particular game.

Come on the fucking Dandies :scarf:

Presuming Naysmith signs, I'd probably go for:

Brown

Jack--Anderson--Considine--Naysmith

Hayes--Milsom--Osbourne--Pawlett

McGinn

Vernon

In the long term this season I'd like to see Jacko in central midfield however I'd think that would be our strongest 11 for this particular game.

Come on the fucking Dandies :scarf:

Agree regarding Jack but think Hughes & Rae are nailed on to play. team selection could be whole different ball game if Naysmith did not sign!

Has this been confirmed as being on Sky or ESPN yet?

Assuming it's def live now with the lunchtime KO?

If you look at the Sky TV guide it has a Live game on Saturday from SPL on Sky Sports 2, programme starts at 12.00 - although it just says a live game from SPL it has to the Dandies as there are no other games with an early KO!!!

If you look at the Sky TV guide it has a Live game on Saturday from SPL on Sky Sports 2, programme starts at 12.00 - although it just says a live game from SPL it has to the Dandies as there are no other games with an early KO!!!

Yip it doesnt actually have the description of the game. just says SPL live. Has to be our game. Will be on so everyone can see them unfurl the championship flag etc etc. No doubt be charlie nic and usual suspects wheeled out by sky for this one. :blahblah1:

Anyway, didnt actually think this would be live on TV so a nice wee trip tot he pub for this. cant wait!