You've never run a supporters bus based on those figures!

Not saying the figures quotes are factual, just a realistic representation of how much County stand to make in profit.

No idea what it would cost per person to hire a coach, but they certainly won't be doing it to make a loss, I can guarantee you that.

• 2 months later...

Not saying the figures quotes are factual, just a realistic representation of how much County stand to make in profit.

No idea what it would cost per person to hire a coach, but they certainly won't be doing it to make a loss, I can guarantee you that.

You wouldn't believe how much hiring coach costs these days. Most Dons supporters clubs struggling financially as need at least 30 each game just to break even!!

A bit of boredom mate we get commentaries of English games here at least this ones Scottish !

Anyway is that the the Ross Co bubble burst ?

I don't think so.

They lost to St Johnstone despite absolutely battering them off the park to a late goal, Lost a 5-4 thriller to a last minute freak overhead kick and have just been beaten in the first Highland Derby in the top flight of Scottish football away from home.

They also have a shit hot manager.

Should be saved by the shiteness of Dundee, but I think they'll struggle from here on in.

I don't. They'll only struggle if we manage to get their manager before planned.

I don't think so.

They lost to St Johnstone despite absolutely battering them off the park to a late goal, Lost a 5-4 thriller to a last minute freak overhead kick and have just been beaten in the first Highland Derby in the top flight of Scottish football away from home.

They also have a shit hot manager.

I don't. They'll only struggle if we manage to get their manager before planned.

We'll see how good he is now they're hitting a run of poor results.

I hope you're right though.

When's planned?

Interesting.....

I mentioned this months ago Ollie. You must have missed it.

My mate is Derek Adams' cousin and told me at a party back at his that Adams is going to be the next manager. This was as far back as last season.

He's no reason to bullshit and I haven't put this up here as some sort of claim that I'm in the know.

Cullendon on here can confirm that Adams' cousin is always banging on about this and is certain it's happening. :thumbs:

Personally I think he'd be a great appointment and so if it happens great stuff. If it doesn't then well well so be it. Doesn't put me up or down.