Power Cut!

daytripping

:tumbleweed::hysterical:

We had to unbolt the security barrier to get out of the car park, it was bordering on hysteria! but if you finish work at 2 you're not hanging around with no internet!

the security guard didn't look chuffed!

Even the people who walked to work were trapped? Jesus that's some security barrier.

It's the same as the mass hysteria when some mobile network goes off for half an hour.

Folk screaming blue murder.

My advice to those troubled by power shortages or nomophobia is get a grip of yourselves.

There are starving children in Africa who have never had two 9v batteries to rub together and here we are complaining about a lack of internet in our plush offices, the non-operation of whom's security barrier apparently put the minder of which in a bad mood!

We dinna know we're born FFS!

It's the same as the mass hysteria when some mobile network goes off for half an hour.

Folk screaming blue murder.

My advice to those troubled by power shortages or nomophobia is get a grip of yourselves.

There are starving children in Africa who have never had two 9v batteries to rub together and here we are complaining about a lack of internet in our plush offices, the non-operation of whom's security barrier apparently put the minder of which in a bad mood!

We dinna know we're born FFS!

I'm surprised you have electric in your house since you're so anti everything else.

In fact I'm surprised Wick has electricity at all.

What good would having two 9v batteries be to a starving child? It's food they need to avoid starvation.

Aye I ken, what's the world coming to when you cannot even wilfully poison your own workmates to teach them a lesson about small drops of milk going missing on a regular basis?

PC gone mad.

I mark my milk with my name and add a line every time I use it, nothing worse than a milk thief! actually the people who leave the kettle with no water in it after using it are slightly worse, they're the true scum. :angry:

The best plan is not to get involved in 'shared' anything.

If it's to be shared, I take that as my cue to avoid whatever it is like the plague.

i'm usually late in the morning so miss the paper/sandwich van, my work mate gets really pissed off when I borrow his paper to go to the toilet, he's taken to hiding the thing! :laughing:

Shared bogs are not the best either, especially if they're not fully enclosed and you can hear all the sound effects from ither cunts crimping off lengths in the same bogs.

I use the disabled toilet, you can let rip in peace and it has extra leg room.

Shared bogs are handy in winter, you can sometimes catch a nice and hot seat if you go straight in after someone's finished.

I use the disabled toilet, you can let rip in peace and it has extra leg room.

Shared bogs are handy in winter, you can sometimes catch a nice and hot seat if you go straight in after someone's finished.

That disgusts me.

There is little else on earth as undignified as taking a shite.

The least you should expect is a modicum of privacy in order to get it over with.

It's got to be done, accepted.

It shouldna be publicised to all and sundry.

Same as cunts who fart in enclosed spaces. They need shot.

That disgusts me.

There is little else on earth as undignified as taking a shite.

The least you should expect is a modicum of privacy in order to get it over with.

It's got to be done, accepted.

It shouldna be publicised to all and sundry.

Same as cunts who fart in enclosed spaces. They need shot.

I find a shite very relaxing, especially with a paper to read, one of life's pleasures. A time to unwind and forget work, a bit like going to a spa I'd imagine.

You canna relax in a booth which folk can see under and over the top of.

I need to be in the right environment to shite.

See that feeling you get in your guts signalling that you need a shite, which transfers to your brain pronto? But which only lasts maybe 20 seconds at a push?

There are few better sensations in life. Sheer euphoria is what I'd describe it as.

The actual taking of the shite is a chore in comparison.