Gurkha Knives

Stoney

I always thought it was illegal to sell stabby weapons on ebay, wowsers notice one is worth over a ton...decent and the other is bigger bonus

I know it's illegal to sell NAZI memorabilia on EBay, which is a bummer, because I like me some NAZI memorabilia.

I know it's illegal to sell NAZI memorabilia on EBay, which is a bummer, because I like me some NAZI memorabilia.

Believe it or not I have two pieces of Nazi gear.

The ex's father gave them to me before he died.

Item1 is a Jerry can with swastika embossed on it.

Item2 is a watering can with the swastica embossed also.

The old geezer reckoned they were of a German tank but suppose we will never know for sure.

You want to buy em Kelt?

Believe it or not I have two pieces of Nazi gear.

The ex's father gave them to me before he died.

Item1 is a Jerry can with swastika embossed on it.

Item2 is a watering can with the swastica embossed also.

The old geezer reckoned they were of a German tank but suppose we will never know for sure.

You want to buy em Kelt?

While I'm definitely tempted by the notion of NAZI gardening equipment, I generally tend towards small stuff like coins ;)

Was interested in an M19XX helmet, but prices were getting a little silly. Starting at about 400 buck for one that looked like a lump of rusty metal. Invested in early Soviet stuff like Tanker-helmet, Soviet military helmet, officers cap and regular crap hat, even had a couple of soviet uniforms lying around for a while, though one I gave away... still have the East German border guard outfit. The wife liked that one, if you know what i mean ;)

Might see if I can get hold of some Chinese military stuff, though I doubt they've anything that will fit someone over 5' tall.

While I'm definitely tempted by the notion of NAZI gardening equipment, I generally tend towards small stuff like coins ;)

Was interested in an M19XX helmet, but prices were getting a little silly. Starting at about 400 buck for one that looked like a lump of rusty metal. Invested in early Soviet stuff like Tanker-helmet, Soviet military helmet, officers cap and regular crap hat, even had a couple of soviet uniforms lying around for a while, though one I gave away... still have the East German border guard outfit. The wife liked that one, if you know what i mean ;)

Might see if I can get hold of some Chinese military stuff, though I doubt they've anything that will fit someone over 5' tall.

I used to have have a huge money collection with loads of Nazi money (coins AND notes), fuck knows where it is now. I reckon my brother has it.

My Grandad used to have a German soldier's helmet from WW2 which I used to play with when I was a kid. Fuck knows where that is now.

It's as I thought. I have the worst Nazi collection in the world. The watering can is a fucking topper. You could fill it with flowers and bung it on your porch, still not tempted?

I now have an image of Thor humping an East German border guard,thanks for that lol

It's as I thought. I have the worst Nazi collection in the world. The watering can is a fucking topper. You could fill it with flowers and bung it on your porch, still not tempted?

I'll tell you what, if you can get me Hitler's oven gloves to go with it, I'll take the watering can as a job lot.

I used to have have a huge money collection with loads of Nazi money (coins AND notes), fuck knows where it is now. I reckon my brother has it.

My Grandad used to have a German soldier's helmet from WW2 which I used to play with when I was a kid. Fuck knows where that is now.

Don't suppose you know the whereabouts of Hitlers even oven gloves, think I've got a buyer ;)

Don't tell me, no idea where they are either.

I now have an image of Thor humping an East German border guard,thanks for that lol

More accurately you should be imagining Thor dressed as an East German border guard, humping Velma aff Scooby Doo, while Thor yells at her in a Teutonic accent... "SAY JINKIES! SAY JINKIES!"

Go on... imagine it.

Perfectly normal Setterday necht in the Kelt household.

I think it's common knowledge that I've a thing for Velma aff Scooby Doo, and while there was resistance initially, she gave in when I bought her the orange jumper, National Health frames, and the Lezza shoes.

cosplay-hotties-featuring-velma-ada-wong-rogue-c3cba02a-sz500x752-animate.jpg

I'd be super careful about selling knives.

Don't do anything stupid like walk around with it on your person. Invite the cunt round to view and buy it and then when he steps outside it's his problem. Or sell it online.

I remember reading about a case recently where someone borrowed a kitchen knife from his maw for a roast on the Sunday, was walking round to return it on the Monday, he got stopped and searched for drugs, they found the knife on him (and some cannabis).

Arrested, charged with handling an offensive weapon, prison sentence shoved up his arse, appealed, failed.

More accurately you should be imagining Thor dressed as an East German border guard, humping Velma aff Scooby Doo, while Thor yells at her in a Teutonic accent... "SAY JINKIES! SAY JINKIES!"

Go on... imagine it.

Perfectly normal Setterday necht in the Kelt household.

I think it's common knowledge that I've a thing for Velma aff Scooby Doo, and while there was resistance initially, she gave in when I bought her the orange jumper, National Health frames, and the Lezza shoes.

cosplay-hotties-featuring-velma-ada-wong-rogue-c3cba02a-sz500x752-animate.jpg

Well that throws a different slant on things. Velma is a personal favourite of Bonzo. I'm now picturing me fucking her in an East German uniform,Velma that is not Mrs Kelt ;)

Don't do anything stupid like walk around with it on your person. Invite the cunt round to view and buy it and then when he steps outside it's his problem. Or sell it online.

I remember reading about a case recently where someone borrowed a kitchen knife from his maw for a roast on the Sunday, was walking round to return it on the Monday, he got stopped and searched for drugs, they found the knife on him (and some cannabis).

Arrested, charged with handling an offensive weapon, prison sentence shoved up his arse, appealed, failed.

Aye but that was just his version of events, fuck knows what he was really doing wandering about with the knife :sherlock:

Aye but that was just his version of events, fuck knows what he was really doing wandering about with the knife :sherlock:

True enough.

But, to be fair to him he did have other kitchen utensils on him at the time (including a baking tray i think). He could easily have been returning them to his mum.

Aye your telling me, i sold a putter to a lad in my darts team and took it down to the bar (clifton bar) im not sure if it was boredom or because i looked a bit dodge but i got into a 10 minute discussion with the 5-oh as to why i was carrying around a golf club when it was pitch black.....Moral of the story, conceal your weapons kids :)

I have a wee metal locking case for them, so should be safe enough in transit.

True enough.

But, to be fair to him he did have other kitchen utensils on him at the time (including a baking tray i think). He could easily have been returning them to his mum.

Maybe he was going to stun his victim by battering him over the head with the baking tray, then chibbing him.

It was prob perfectly obvious that it was all innocent, but coppers being pricks, decided just to stitch the guy up.

Aye your telling me, i sold a putter to a lad in my darts team and took it down to the bar (clifton bar) im not sure if it was boredom or because i looked a bit dodge but i got into a 10 minute discussion with the 5-oh as to why i was carrying around a golf club when it was pitch black.....Moral of the story, conceal your weapons kids :)

I have a wee metal locking case for them, so should be safe enough in transit.

Nice one.

You give the filth an inch they'll take a mile.